• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Depends. I also read that it was considered part of Krajina. Actually if we say Krajina = parts of Croatia populated and controlled by Serbs then Vukovar would be part of Krajina. But if it was really directly administered by Serbs then ok. Anyway this map is just for fun and to show how cool our mod will be. :D In the game all Croatia will be controlled by Croats in the beginning, then Serbia will probably invade Osijek etc because its on the border.

Depends. I also read that it was considered part of Krajina. Actually if we say Krajina = parts of Croatia populated and controlled by Serbs then Vukovar would be part of Krajina. But if it was really directly administered by Serbs then ok. Anyway this map is just for fun and to show how cool our mod will be. :D In the game all Croatia will be controlled by Croats in the beginning, then Serbia will probably invade Osijek etc because its on the border.

Vukovar, not Osijek.

When war started Slobodan Milosevic sent amry to vukovar area to help Serbs, also that was part of Krajna,.Army was withdravn but stays serbian palamilitary and krajisnik army.When Krajna fall apart 1995, that region near Vukovar is on the Serbian kontrol utnil end 1997.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Slavonia,_Baranja_and_Western_Srem

Parts under local Serb and JNA control became part of the self-proclaimed Republic of Serbian Krajina (RSK) as Eastern Slavonia, Baranja and Western Srem and was designated by UNPROFOR peacekeeping forces as Sector East.

The map painted by Strider looks little strange with borders, but it's just a test:)

Same thing happened in Bosnia, Yugoslavia attacked it but withdraw but left their military stuff to the Serbs.
But with events we will fix that;)
I will now work on the minister pics.

CREW do you want something to look for?
Find these Bosnian military leaders:
* Sefer Halilovic
* Jovan Divjak
* Stjepan Šiber
* Rasim Delic
* Mustafa Hajrulahovic Talijan
* Vahid Karavelic
* Nedžad Ajnadžic
* Željko Knez
* Hazim Šadic
* Sead Delic
* Enver Hadžihasanovic
* Mehmed Alagic
* Kadir Jusic
* Sakib Mahmuljin
* Arif Pašalic
* Sulejman Budakovic Tetak
* Ramiz Drekovic
* Salko Gušic
* Galib Hodžic

P.S. Vaximillian is a member of the CREW now;)
Amallric do want that too?

And the desc for Herzeg-Bosna is done by Delex;)

Last edited:
Who knows? I think it's better to give a bit of freedom to the player/AI. Maybe he will be able to take Osijek too.

But Osijek is not even close to border.

wtf. Hax check maybe with some one I have mistake, because google images is sucks and look.

wtf.jpg

wtf. Hax check maybe with some one I have mistake, because google images is sucks and look.

wtf.jpg

Pics are put only becouse somebody write that name on original website.

Yes it is
bullshit.jpg

that pictures if from this thread. And it because in that page is his name and pictures of other generals and google search is stupid to cant see diference.

Hax why you want to make Vojvodina as poppelt.I think it is better to be part of Serbia and in later years if Serbian potilic was afful then Vovodina can make indenpedence.Same in Kosovo.Kosovo will be part of Serbia but with small revolt risk until 1998.Then reovlt risk willl be 70 % 1999 100%

What do you think that will be more realistick.And Slobodan Milosevic was dellite constitucion from 1974 wich was close bigger autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina.Serbia have full control of those two autonom provinces.Borders is just on map.In real world.Vojvodina and Kosovo dont exsist.

when you put some picture here, and then tipe name with was name of that picture you will see your posted picture in google search imagines.

Beta

Is there a chance to finish Beta this month?