• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Shefket Musliu

_1177837_rebels150ap.jpg

Which person`? Right, left?

2 Hax Chief of Army for Yougoslavia Veljko Kadijević also general
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Kadijevic.jpg

Who was after him?

@ hax

1-Those photos you asked me to find is difficult to find,I believe there is none on the net.I searched on the oficial page of RSK and found nothing so we should leave it blank.Only if someone has old newspapers and can scan the photo but it doesn't matter so much.

2-Still I can't understand why is there Albania in mod.She was nowhere in war ,only she was sending supplies to kosovo and the people went there to fight but we can solve that with event that rise manpower and supplies

3-I can find for Kosovo generals but Albania generals will also be with hard because she was not in war practicly till Balkan wars cause the WWII she was Italian puppet state

4-I can name Croatia,Kosovo provinces but how should we do that,should we mark with numbers on map or how

5-Why is map colorful ??? Should there be only one colour per country ??

1. Alright we look for that.
2. Albania will not be in any wars with AI. Albania will be in the mod.
3. Is it so hard to find military leaders for Albania? :)

@ supaplex

that seems good

And another thing you maybe missed.You have to creat countries with ex.Paternal Autacracy,or Communism but not DEMOCRACY because then we are unable to declare war

There should not been any war in reallife if they were "democracy" :)
None country will be fully democracy.

Maybe Albania can attack Serbia to annex Kosovo so they create Greater Albania instead of just sending supplies.

Every province will have a number(ID), but Gukan must finish to draw the map before.

Yes, with events there will be possible.
Who will give ID's to all provinces on the map?

It as in ex-Yu but for ex. Croatia is by there constituion from 1991 Democratic country so it's not correct but there is no pionit in playing if we cannot decide at our own with who will we have war
ex.Although Serbia declared the war on CRO and BiH ,Croatian army also fought sometimes with BiH,you see ?

i will try to do that with map but it's tough because ther are no borders and i can only do that for today countries iz' much easier.RSK had ''strange '' teritory and it had enclaves.

Kako mi kažemo,to ću probat paušalno od oka napravit ;)

Let Gukan make the map, we don't want any bugs;)

trazi na wikipediji mapu herceg bosne RSK i zapadne bosne pa ces lako od oka napraviti. this is the last time i whrite on my language.

What do he want to make on the map?

Everybody should be Paternal Autocrat in this scenario at least in the beginning. I think it's the best otherwise if we put Tudjman as Fascist Croatians will disagree and if Karadjic is fascist then Serbs will be pissed off...It's better to put everybody as Paternal Autocrat so there will no political discussions in this thread :rolleyes:

No in fact the ID is determined by the colour I think.

Yes, you have right.

slovenia may be democratic and make event that slovenia declared war to yug.

Slovenia will be from start in war with YUG. No events needed, just for the peace:)

I think for slovenia there should be a choice, become democratic or paternal autocrat and if they become paternal autocrat they can attack Croatia to annex Istria. Otherwise Slovenia will not be very interesting to play.

NATO should be a offmap nation but I think their intervention should begin by event, for instance if Serbia grows too strong.

Yeah an event for ideology sounds OK.

NATO will have a big fleet in the Mediterranean Sea, from they can send airstrikes. All UN troops will be in NATO, so also some land troops will be in Bosnia and Kosovo.

I like when it's active here on our thread:)
Continue with that!

right in the picture is Shefket Musliu

he want to color states, to see how it loook I asked him.Nothing special.

@ Hax

1-it's not hard,i can do that but if there is not going to be any war,should we leave that for next version.All in all this is just BETA rihgt.We should do only necesseriy things

2-I was gonna paint the map by Supaplex suggestion in order''one country - onecolour'' . You are te boss :D What shall we do :D

I mean you to color map just for fun.Gukan post his map and will post again.This is just for fun to see how it looks.

The colors at the map will determine what ID will have the province. I have a file where i keep track of the color-Id relation.
What i'm making now is the id-map for the mapUtility. Later the visible map will be done based on this map. Finally the river map...but map can work without this for the first tests.

@ Hax

1-it's not hard,i can do that but if there is not going to be any war,should we leave that for next version.All in all this is just BETA rihgt.We should do only necesseriy things

2-I was gonna paint the map by Supaplex suggestion in order''one country - onecolour'' . You are te boss :D What shall we do :D

Color what you want:) And Gukan is boss of the map;)

The colors at the map will determine what ID will have the province. I have a file where i keep track of the color-Id relation.
What i'm making now is the id-map for the mapUtility. Later the visible map will be done based on this map. Finally the river map...but map can work without this for the first tests.

Alright:rolleyes:

do we have some Albanians in the threed to help us with Albania and kosovo?I think that we have one.

here is it,it's not really ccurate but just to see how is the situation at the beggining
Bosnia was hard to do but as Supaplex said it's just frou fun

Also,Gukan if you need some help with map i 'd be glad to help.But don't expect some great photoshop knowledge.I'm pretty much on basics ;)

here is it,it's not really ccurate but just to see how is the situation at the beggining
Bosnia was hard to do but as Supaplex said it's just frou fun

Also,Gukan if you need some help with map i 'd be glad to help.But don't expect some great photoshop knowledge.I'm pretty much on basics ;)

Why is RSK on eastern Croatia?