• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@ hax

1-Those photos you asked me to find is difficult to find,I believe there is none on the net.I searched on the oficial page of RSK and found nothing so we should leave it blank.Only if someone has old newspapers and can scan the photo but it doesn't matter so much.

2-Still I can't understand why is there Albania in mod.She was nowhere in war ,only she was sending supplies to kosovo and the people went there to fight but we can solve that with event that rise manpower and supplies

3-I can find for Kosovo generals but Albania generals will also be with hard because she was not in war practicly till Balkan wars cause the WWII she was Italian puppet state

4-I can name Croatia,Kosovo provinces but how should we do that,should we mark with numbers on map or how

5-Why is map colorful ??? Should there be only one colour per country ??

5-Why is map colorful ??? it say you how much provinces have map.In game wil be difrent of course every color one country.

2-Still I can't understand why is there Albania in mod.She was nowhere in war ,only she was sending supplies to kosovo and the people went there to fight but we can solve that with event that rise manpower and supplies

well because in the game you shuld also create greather albania just as greather Serbia or croatia.

it depedence how you play and what you do in game while playing.What is your goal.If you play as croatia and want to create greather croatia you will try to unite herceg bosina and anexsed RSK- maybe bosnia and monenegro, but it would be harder because of Serbia and NATO of course because you are then agresor.

that was all the regime in ex you and albania to.

can you color gukan map color by country, just to all see how it look s like?

its ok I will do that.

Maybe Albania can attack Serbia to annex Kosovo so they create Greater Albania instead of just sending supplies.

4-I can name Croatia,Kosovo provinces but how should we do that,should we mark with numbers on map or how

Every province will have a number(ID), but Gukan must finish to draw the map before.

It as in ex-Yu but for ex. Croatia is by there constituion from 1991 Democratic country so it's not correct but there is no pionit in playing if we cannot decide at our own with who will we have war
ex.Although Serbia declared the war on CRO and BiH ,Croatian army also fought sometimes with BiH,you see ?

i will try to do that with map but it's tough because ther are no borders and i can only do that for today countries iz' much easier.RSK had ''strange '' teritory and it had enclaves.

Kako mi kažemo,to ću probat paušalno od oka napravit ;)

every govermant was false by ideology in that time.They say that they be democratic but they not.

trazi na wikipediji mapu herceg bosne RSK i zapadne bosne pa ces lako od oka napraviti. this is the last time i whrite on my language.

It as in ex-Yu but for ex. Croatia is by there constituion from 1991 Democratic country so it's not correct but there is no pionit in playing if we cannot decide at our own with who will we have war

Everybody should be Paternal Autocrat in this scenario at least in the beginning. I think it's the best otherwise if we put Tudjman as Fascist Croatians will disagree and if Karadjic is fascist then Serbs will be pissed off...It's better to put everybody as Paternal Autocrat so there will no political discussions in this thread :rolleyes:

Yes,btu he will do ID's only when he knows the names of provinces and then he puts ID's in db

No in fact the ID is determined by the colour I think.

@ Supaplex
I didn't know how to put that sentence in English so that's why I wrote in Serbo-Croatian

@ Amallric
I agree with you but also I am Croat and I won0't be pissed because if we see Tuđman's speeches we can clearly see Usataša's ideoogy there but that was just masked in eyes of the others

In my opinion SLO and FYROM should be democratic as they weren't in war much time.Other countries had major part in war
How do you think to soove NATo in mod? My opinion is that he should be guarantinng independence of all countries beside Serbia and RSK.What do you think about that Supapley.But also if we do that it will be very very hard to play as Serbia

In my opinion SLO and FYROM should be democratic as they weren't in war much time.Other countries had major part in war
How do you think to soove NATo in mod? My opinion is that he should be guarantinng independence of all countries beside Serbia and RSK.What do you think about that Supapley.But also if we do that it will be very very hard to play as Serbia

I think for slovenia there should be a choice, become democratic or paternal autocrat and if they become paternal autocrat they can attack Croatia to annex Istria. Otherwise Slovenia will not be very interesting to play.

NATO should be a offmap nation but I think their intervention should begin by event, for instance if Serbia grows too strong.