• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be nice that Hax make us and him generals for this mod.Everybody gave hax picture and he will make ass adddon general for the mod.

No hehe, this is a realistic mod;)

I also vote for FYROM, it will be better if you want to make a more historical accurate mod. And use the Flag that FYROM uses today and not the Greek star of Vergina which they used from 1992 to 1995

That discussion was ended a year ago;)
I don't know what's the problem if it is Macedonia or FYROM.
And the flag was the official one for Macedonia during their first independent years.

hax you can make patch for those who dont agree with you option. patch with standard flag and FYROM as name

hax you can make patch for those who dont agree with you option. patch with standard flag and FYROM as name

I will make a little special pack with new flags for Kosovo and Macedonia and changing it's name to FYROM.

Gukaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, he doesn't hear you;)

Could somebody see who was the chief of navy after Antun Tus, he was croat so he left YUG, who shall be after him?

You mean chief of the air force Hax right?

* Franc Pist (1944-1946)
* Zdenko Ulepič (1946-1965)
* Viktor Bubanj (1965-1970)
* Milan Simović (1970-1972)
* Enver Ćemalović (1972-1979)
* Stevan Roglić (1979-1981)
* Slobodan Alagić (1981-1985)
* Anton Tus (1985-1991)
* Zvonko Jurjević (1991-1992)
* Božidar Stefanović (1992)

You mean chief of the air force Hax right?

* Franc Pist (1944-1946)
* Zdenko Ulepič (1946-1965)
* Viktor Bubanj (1965-1970)
* Milan Simović (1970-1972)
* Enver Ćemalović (1972-1979)
* Stevan Roglić (1979-1981)
* Slobodan Alagić (1981-1985)
* Anton Tus (1985-1991)
* Zvonko Jurjević (1991-1992)
* Božidar Stefanović (1992)

Wrote wrong, sorry;)
I mean the the airforce;)

Could you find the navy also:)

I will but some pictures for teach tree

Serbia

fap_logo.jpg

196px-Ikarbus.svg.png

zastava_logo.jpg

20070522_354-ItemID-49156-lrg.jpg

JAT_Yugoslav_Airlines-logo-06706E31FA-seeklogo.com.gif

.thumb_telekom_srbija_mondo.200x138.0075.jpg

zastava_logo_1.jpg

naftna-industrija-srbije.jpg

Vojvodina

logo%20petrohemija.JPG

azotara-pancevo-logo.gif

Pancevo_Utva.JPG

poljoprivreda1.jpg

Everyone I post this on Batleground paradox. for teach tree there will we discus about teach tree and trying to complite it.

I have an idea. In HoI2, URBAN provinces can have specific pictures. Now with this mod we will have like 1000 provinces. So I think every city that is more than 50.000 inhabitants should be urban. I think it would be cool if we could find specific images for every city instead of the generic images. What do you think?

Miodrag Jokic was the last.

Alright, who was the chief of army?

that is not picture of petar kriste...that is picture of drazen budisa.... this is petar kriste http://www.savjest.com/slike/3122.jpg

Arrgghh.. I had that picture first then Mesina gived me the current.
What picture is right and what is wrong?

Do you need help about Descriptins? We can finish that in one day.

Take everything slowly;)

I will but some pictures for teach tree

Everyone I post this on Batleground paradox. for teach tree there will we discus about teach tree and trying to complite it.

You know how hard it is to make techtrees?
It would be more better to have one mod who uses the tech slot to "unlocking" stuff.

We won't need techteams anytime soon...better find some generals for Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo...or songs for the serbian song pack...

You have right;)

I have an idea. In HoI2, URBAN provinces can have specific pictures. Now with this mod we will have like 1000 provinces. So I think every city that is more than 50.000 inhabitants should be urban. I think it would be cool if we could find specific images for every city instead of the generic images. What do you think?

Yeah I have also thought on that, but we take it later.
Where is Gukan?:(