• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mesina2 find some generals for slovenia and macedonia, and I will find for Serbia nad serb republic

Mesina2 find some generals for slovenia and macedonia, and I will find for Serbia nad serb republic

Macedonia?
That won't be easy.

I don't get what did you ment.

Same here:confused:

signature look at Hax post Yugos(la)v Wars

Do you wonder why Yugos"la"v Wars is red? It's the star;)

We have already some leaders for Slovenia so jump over them and find other ones.
Slovenia for now: Albin Gutman, Anton Krkovič, Janez Slapar, Joze Ervin Prislan, Ladislav Lipič and Zlatko Halilovič.

We have already some leaders for Slovenia so jump over them and find other ones.
Slovenia for now: Albin Gutman, Anton Krkovič, Janez Slapar, Joze Ervin Prislan, Ladislav Lipič and Zlatko Halilovič.

Need pictures from them?

I found list of Macedonian generals but from 1999.

I thin were gonna need help from somebody from Macedonia

I found that that bunch of Slovenian JNA generals retired insted to serve Slovenia against JNA.
So there could be an event for Slovenia to retire those generals or insted keep them.
That would save us a trouble for finding more generals.

Happy new year!/sretna nova godina!

Hax.
Did you make Bosnian descreption?

Will music be realesed with Alpha?
I mean, putting music in this game is very easy.