• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Prinz it is perfect, you can start with another country.
Don't take only Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia.
Take them last.

/Hax:D

I am going to do the ID map now.

How many provinces do you people think Kosovo should have? at the moment they have 7, but I want to give them more. Should the major cities be urban provinces?

The Kosovo flag you've chosen actually sucks (as well as this "state"). But that's just my opinion. I like the actual Vojvodina flag.

The Kosovo flag you've chosen actually sucks (as well as this "state"). But that's just my opinion. I like the actual Vojvodina flag.

I picked the actual Vojvodina flag. The reason I picked the Kosovo flag is because 1) It's already used, meaning that it's not ahistorical and 2) an Albanian flag would be ideal, but they would be too confusing next to each other.

I picked the actual Vojvodina flag. The reason I picked the Kosovo flag is because 1) It's already used, meaning that it's not ahistorical and 2) an Albanian flag would be ideal, but they would be too confusing next to each other.

I know, but I just hate this flag, as well as independent Kosovo "idea". I'd love the "ausgleich" flag or something like this. (Maybe Albanian eagle in the Yugoslav tricolour?)

I know, but I just hate this flag, as well as independent Kosovo "idea".

Your personal opinions are for outside this mod.

How many provinces do you people think Kosovo should have? at the moment they have 7, but I want to give them more. Should the major cities be urban provinces?

Seven is probably enough IMHO. Pristina should be urban. :)

There shall be events for Kosovo Independence IMHO- If Serbia would be too busy on it's Croatian/Bosnian front, why not suggest partition of Kosovo to Albania?

There shall be events for Kosovo Independence IMHO- If Serbia would be too busy on it's Croatian/Bosnian front, why not suggest partition of Kosovo to Albania?

An event where Kosovo revolts to represent UCK would be appropriate.

I know. But when the partisans proclaim Kosova Republic an event should fire about partition for Yugoslavia/Albania.