• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm really sorry Supaplex. When i first saw you map, i was really happy with the advance you made, but after zoom in i saw the borders :(
I would like it has an easy solution, but redoing all borders and repainting your provinces will be as much work as keep going with the map i posted before... sorry, hope you can recover your 2 lost hours.

@Bulgarion: if map is done we can expect an early alpha or a pre-alpha for 1-1-10

what program do you use to color provinces? and give me please your email maybe it will be better to give you in email. Better resolution.

picture what I gave you have resolution 4922 x 5742 and on my desktop is 6000 x 7000 what is actualy yours.Give me your email and I will gave that picture maybe will be ok.

untitled-10.jpg

Last edited:
when I upload on photobucket it has smaller resolution, but 2,5 mb insted 1,17 mb

I beg my self to be ok now when Im sent you real size of map.

Last edited:
untitled-11.jpg

Prefect. Gukan, split provinces so that they be equal to your parts croatia and slovenia. and add right colors, and check if some punkt exsist.And make that macedonians lakes be in Albania too.See the map.

And hax if mod goes well in the future we can make Third Balcan war/what do you think.And give me email if you want to give you that map I fix all.I think. :)

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/boris1988/untitled-11.jpg

Prefect. Gukan, split provinces so that they be equal to your parts croatia and slovenia. and add right colors, and check if some punkt exsist.And make that macedonians lakes be in Albania too.See the map.

Looks way better no? :D

And hax if mod goes well in the future we can make Third Balcan war/what do you think.And give me email if you want to give you that map I fix all.I think.
I don't know what Hax think :) But I think it will be great.And if you do map liki those you did for the whole Balkans it will be gorgeous,maybe it can be done in Aod where iI think is no provinces limit.
Its very very good idea !

I think that would be posible in next 5-6 months, but balkan war starts in the middle yugoslavian wars 1993.Hax what do you think?Bulgaria invides Macedonia, and so on..........

I must say that Supaplex has done a great job solving the problems with border multi-colour ;)
He send me his last edit and seems that all looks perfect now. This will increase mapmaking speed alot...
Hax, time to edit the first post?

Thanks god that works.And Gukan remember to check punkts on the map I think that I solve all, but some maybe there to bugs you.And of course split provinces to be equal to your countryes and add correct collors, and lakes in macedonia shuld be also in Albania.I post this to email but why not here. Thanks god that works. :)

gukan how do you think to do sea provinces, and about lakes, it must be minimum 2 provinces in every lake.

better then be like in HOI2 lake that you can not pass, like a wall. And when you split provinces and colored with correct colors post map that Hax can take to the first page.