• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was reading about the Paradox new adquisition :eek: and wasn't aware the talk you are making here.
About the social group, it will be great, i will sign up for sure. Maybe i will not be the most active member (you can see my join date to the forum and my post count ;) ), but i will check it daily.
The painted map of Montenegro is great. Yes that's the way to go, i split first and then paint, but everybody has his own method. About the colours used, well they may be all diferent colours. I keep track of used colours at a file in my own computer (i'm now at work), so if i can tonight i will send you the file, so you can add your colours.

Great job!

I can try to colored whole map, and if some colours not the same you gukan can fix that.Its much easyer to fix colors and split provinces when is it colored then when is it not.

Gukan I done bosna I will post, but some provinces is the same color, correct that with your color scale.I colored in paint but I saved in png file.Gukan give me your email adress better that I gave you that map in email insted posting there.

I split some provinces in Bosnia but if it is not enaught Gukan split you, and of course split in Montenegro too.

I'm sorry Supaplex but Paint seems that can't make the job

image2fg.png

Saving with Paint made every border betwen provinces to change colors :(
For new provinces and for the old ones...

Let's keep thinks like until now, i will have some time this weekend, and from 24th Dec i will spend some more time on this.

well I finish whole map.In witch program you working maybe you can chnage exstension and then you dont have that borders.