• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BalkanMap.jpg

here are the rivers Tisa, danube, Sava in vojvodina. Juzna morava, zapadna morava, velika morava in Serbia, Drina Bosnia much part and in the border with serbia going in to Sava river, and sava river is starting from slovenia., and vardar in macedonia, and of course Bojana in montenegro and albania, and neretva in Bosnia, and small part to the sea with croatia.And river una in bosnia, and Drava in croatia.Kupa river starting in slovenia ending in croatia in sava river.

This is shaping up to look great :D. So many provinces, are you actually going to make a map with the entire HOI world map province limit?

It would be nice.Hax and I and many other would like that, but we need much more people and map makers to do that.First yugoslavian area to finish lather who knows.Maybe in HOI4 we realise entire new mod 1985-2015. Who knows?

Hax in the winter holliday you will have lots of time to finish and make better mod, also I have plenty of free time.Yupie jej for us. :)

But if everything going well I think that in future we shult thinking to make a balkan mod within Yugoslavian wars.In next 6-8 month.Our mod be like a virus. :)

Seeing as this is now a HOI3 mod it should be In that sub forum.

Humm... This is NOT a hoi 3 mod :confused:

Please, check this up-to-date picture:
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7291/loadyugoslavwarsonhoi2.png

Check the thread and the facebook page, this is now about a mod for HoI3

But it is for HOI3.

That picture on the first page of this thread isn't up-to-date at all.

Also if it isn't a mod about HoI3 then why does Supalex post these kinds of things in the HoI3 forum and not in the HoI2 forum

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?id=1640583208#/group.php?gid=194859183197

and this is thred

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396075

It woul be easyer to comunikate on FB about this, insted on this forum.And if someone want to help us from balkan area is welcome.

Last edited:
I had a talk with Hax myself and he has confirmed that this is a mod for HoI2.

To not confuse people I would advise you to not discuss a conversion or modding idea's for HoI3 in this thread.

HoI3 has its own modding forum and if you want to discuss a HoI3 mod (even if it is a conversion from HoI2 to HoI3) you must start a thread in the HoI3 subforum.

Supaplex please stop posting about HoI3, the moderator said that to me so please shut up with hoi3:D
Thanks.

Gukan, we could make so I take bosnian provinces names.
Supaplex takes Serbia.
And then we will find some croatian and slovenian guys that wll help with theirs provinces.

Gukan any news on the map?:D

The sunday update:

Vojvodina done: more or less 73 provinces.

To set names to provinces better to start with provinces already painted, as some of Bosnia and Serbia provinces can be splited when i do them.