• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just take Clion s iron heart map, I mean its just pre alpha mod, later we use better map.

Yugoslavia-Albania.jpg

Last edited:
Clio's map of Yugoslavia is really fantastic, i like how he did the borders, but it would be great to have a scenario only about Yugoslavian war and there should be more provinces to the map. You would at least need 1000 provinces but i think even more then 2000.

What i was thinking is that two main wars happened in yugoslavia that is in croatia '91 and bosnia '92-'95, and because of those wars we need alot of provinces, but it would be great to add also mountains as provinces and not only towns especially in bosnia because alot of battles happened in bosnian villages and mountains.

It would be great also to add roads something like in vicky but not in all provinces just where the main roads are. But i think this is not possible but it would be great because there would be the penalty on those units who can't use the roads.

I've scanned my map from all yugoslavia on my desktop and i've done one example of what i mean about many town/village and mountain provinces. Now i've done this drawing between Drvar and Bosanski Petrovac in Bosnia, just to show you an example which it doesn't mean that we would need all the villages and mountains but it would be great to have alot of them.

Now the blue colour borders represent the village or towns provinces, but the brown colour borders represent mountains so here are the provinces which i numbered on the map.

Mountains 1-4:

1 Mt Osjecenica
2 Mt Klekovaca
3 Mt Srnetica
4 Mt Ljunjevaca

Towns or Villages 5-17:

5 Bosanski Petrovac
6 Kolunic
7 Drinic
8 Srnetica
9 Potoci
10 Crvljivica
11 Zaglavica
12 Bastasi
13 Vrtoce
14 Drvar
15 Sipovljani
16 Kamenica
17 Mokronoge

Again i'm saying we don't need all the provinces but we should do something like this, that's what i think. Tell me what you think. Till next time...:cool:

Forgot to mention two things. Firstly all big towns like Zagreb, Sarajevo, Bihac, Zemun, Pristina, Kragujevac and so on should have urban provinces. What i mean is like city images the same ones as in HOI3. And the last thing is i think this scenario would be great for HOI3 map...

So you use Clios map, right? Realise for Arsenal of Democraty. Its my advice.

Last edited:
Wow the map is great, almost exacly (if not exactly) like the real borders :eek:

well just make playable.And if I remember I gave you some serbina teechs.
Or find all factories in ex yugoslavia and albania and make them to be teachs.

Hax don t merge province.Its good as it is.It perfect.Dont ruing it. :) Finally we have map.

I see that Slovenia have much more provinces than bosnia, but as time past by, Im sure that map will be better.

Hax don t merge province.Its good as it is.It perfect.Dont ruing it. :) Finally we have map.

I see that Slovenia have much more provinces than bosnia, but as time past by, Im sure that map will be better.

Not there is too many small provinces in northen Slovenia and such, but if you help with merging then the map mod will be faster made.
So MERGE:D

Hi.
I'm the one making the map for this mod. I told Hax to maintain it secret, because i don't know if i really can do it.
So, i will not promise anything. I'm working on it, but i don't know if it will prove to be above my knowledgement with the editor. I hope this will not happen, but...
I'm working now on Slovenia, I have bring down the number of provinces. Final number is 76 provinces. I will accept any suggestion, if someone feels that some provinces must be splited in 2-3, but keep in mind that after setting units, the province must be visible.

Here are the provinces for Slovenia. Hope you like it, and if i made some mistakes, please forgive me, i'm not an expert in geography :eek:o

Nice Gukan.

Slovenia looks alrigt now:) Just so Ljubljana and Maribor and have their cityarea.
Please do that with all big cities, do you understand what I am meaning.

And if there is any rivers then make the province borders with so there is no rivers going through a province.

Thank you Gukan for your work, I appricate it:D

well you can split provinces in Bosnia Montenegro, and Serbia.its to many large provinces.

It would be nice to open facebook group about this mod and then everyone to join and discus.

Its easier to finish mod if we often in contact.

Last edited: