• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is the new exspansion for HOI2 will be realise in december.I asked if they want to put our mod in the game.They sayed that is might be posible.And in this game you have a lot of new staff.Aske someone if somebody want to make map for us.

MODDING TOOLS

Modname - Version Number - Author

ColorMakeGo! - 1.2 - imperator07
HoI2 to HoI3 Minister Converter - 0.1 - Zach_the_Lizard
HOI3 Editor - 0.24 - comagoosie
OOB Editor - 1.4 - potski
Province Editor - 0.3 - potski
Random Leader Generator - 0.6.5 - Foxbat
Validator - 0.4b - Jamie550

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423888

Do you have that 1/3 to some how gave me, I would like to try, and program witch I can do that.

In the mean time Hax finish what is left to do.

Witch program to use to moding map?Its seams to me that he just simple draw provinces, but I thing that is harder than that.

It s freaking hard.But is it the same moding as if for HOI3?

Did you manage to play HOI3 full version?

If I was you I will finished everything whats left, and use map from E3 mod.Ist stupid,small number of provinces, but when time pass by someone, will finish map.Let people play pre-alpha first.Then maybe someone want to fiinsh map if he like mod.And Clio s iron Heart is coming next year, but till the I think that we allready have map with large number of provinces.

Last edited:
I vote for FYROM, but you could call it " Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia ". Croatian troops should be more advanced and have higher morale than Serbian ones, and the Bosnian Serbs should be the least advanced. All of these are because of equipment and training, not because im Croatian.

Hi, i think this is a great idea and it would be a great mod and i hope you guys will continue this project but would be great for H03 and a big map to contain more than 1000 provinces, i think.

I'll try to give some help about Bosnia and the pictures i have are in b/w:

Some of the men who were in the government during the Bosnian War:
Miro Lasic, Ivo Komsic (have his pic), Stjepan Kljujic (have his pic), Mirko Pejanovic (have his pic), Tatjana Mijatovic (have her pic), Nijaz Durakovic (have his pic).

I think Ejup Ganic (have his pic) was vice president and president of Federation of Bosnia.

Hasan Efendic - comander of teritorial force of Bosnia (Teritorijalna Odbrana or TO BiH) 08.04.1992-25.05.1992 (Have his pic)

Sefer Halilovic (have his pic) - chief of staff - comander of the BiH Army (Nacelnik staba Armije BiH) 25.05.1992-08.06.1993 and only chief of staff 08.06.1993-01.11.1993

Rasim Delic (have his pic) - comander of the BiH Army (Komadant Armije BiH) 08.06.1993-1996 and comander of Federation BiH Army (Komadant zajednicke komande Vojske Federacije) 1996-2000

Enver Hadzihasanovic a.k.a Djedo (have his pic) - chief of staff (Nacelnik staba) 01.11.1993-1996

Vice chiefs of the staff:
Jovan Divjak (b/w pic)
Stjepan Siber (b/w pic)

Armament Minister - Hasan Cengic 1991/2-?(1995)

1-5 Corps created september 1992, 6th corps created in 1993 and 7th corps in april 1994.

Foreign Ministers - Irfan Ljubijankic, Haris Silajdzic, Muhamed Sacirbegovic...

Now i saw that you need comanders for air and i have some informations:

Sifet Krekic - comander of Air units october.1993-juli.1995
Erdin Hrustic juli.1995-1996 (Also his chief of staff during 1994-1995)

I have all the b/w pictures from the comanders of the corps of BiH Army and the comanders are:

Mustafa Hajrulahovic Talijan, Zeljko Knez, Hazim Sadic, Atif Dudakovic, Arif Pasalic, Ramiz Drekovic, Vahid Karavelic, Salko Gusic, Sulejman Budakovic, Mehmed Alagic, Sakib Mahmuljin, Sead Delic, Nedzad Ajandzic and Mustafa Polutak.

I have alot of informations about Bosnian leaders-generals, corps, divisions, brigades, operative groups, events, big maps (also yugoslavia big maps) and so on, but i'm little bit lazy, when i get sick of doing something i need time till i cool down and then come back to the project, heheheh.

Till next time :)...