• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Albania: Chief of the Army

Bosnia: Chief of the Air Force
Not the chief of staff!!!!

Serbia: Armament Minister

Western Bosnia: Head of Goverment:
Foreign Minister:
Armament Minister:
Minister of Security:
Head of Intelligence:

Fikret Abdic can't be everthing! Fidn some one who had a high rank in WB:)

RS: Armament Minister

ok

Printz Vilhem told me that he cant find cd with map, and he canceled off, I MEAN i ASKED HIM DID HE CANCELED OFF AND HE TOLD ME BECAUSE OF THAT HE CANT FIND CD HE CANCELED OF.bUT IF HE GAVE YOU what is he done that 4% of the map, you can give him back and he can continue to make map.

Last edited:
I think that this was the staff of west bosnia(just what you're looking for)

Head of Goverment:Fikret Abdic
Foreign Minister:Fikret Abdic
Armament Minister:Vladimir Lukić
Minister of Security:Jadranko Prlić
Head of Intelligence:Jovica Stanišić

sry i know that there is too much of Fikret Abdic but west bosnia was a pupet nation and was something like a dictatorship(like Yugoslavian TITO):D:D

Are we factoring in the ethnic composition of various units for purposes of events such as unit desertion/defection?

I am working on the Yugoslav OOB right now, the information I have found is "as of 1991" is that close enough?

I'll type up what the strengths are listed as, unit designations, which command/corps structure they were under, and how they should be represented in the game with what support units.

ok

Printz Vilhem told me that he cant find cd with map, and he canceled off, I MEAN i ASKED HIM DID HE CANCELED OFF AND HE TOLD ME BECAUSE OF THAT HE CANT FIND CD HE CANCELED OF.bUT IF HE GAVE YOU what is he done that 4% of the map, you can give him back and he can continue to make map.

What?? Explain better:)

Head of Goverment:Fikret Abdic
Foreign Minister:Fikret Abdic
Armament Minister:Vladimir Lukić
Minister of Security:Jadranko Prlić
Head of Intelligence:Jovica Stanišić

I think this wrong, why is serbian and croatian ministers here?

Are we factoring in the ethnic composition of various units for purposes of events such as unit desertion/defection?

I am working on the Yugoslav OOB right now, the information I have found is "as of 1991" is that close enough?

I'll type up what the strengths are listed as, unit designations, which command/corps structure they were under, and how they should be represented in the game with what support units.

Kovoet we will maybe use this mod for hoi3 but continue you with the OOB for hoi2:)
Do you need info?? http://www.vojska.net/eng/armed-forces/yugoslavia/organization/1991/

what is the progres with this scenario?
when can we expect it?

Republiko Srpska ponosita vilo....

Progress: All info you can find on the first post:)
Expect: A half moth after the release of hoi3.
RS Comment: Please take such comments of i don't want any political disscussion here!

He canceled off map because he cant find cd with map.He dont do the map.But if he find cd he willl probably continue to finish map.

Picture of infrantry
112906-SerbianArmy-200.jpg

20071004094249m_VOJSKA.jpg

garnison

58307102.SrpskaVojska.jpg

military police

00002753240060orvc1.jpg

Last edited:
There are Serbian and Croatian ministers because Serbia ans Croatia ordered them to organise a deal in what the Croatians would be giving oil to the Serbians(that they've neded for their tanks)for what the serbs would be sending supplies to the west bosnians with what they organised their army in operation "pauk".So that means that their countries sended them to be and work in west bosnia untill the end of the war.

@CRATON BiH I think that you right.

@Hax why you open new forum, isnt this one enaught ?

RS: Armament Minister- you may put as picture flag of serbia and name Serbia.Because slobodan milosevic(Serbia) helped RS.It was funny and odd but that is more realistic.
Serbia: Armament Minister- Slobodan Milosevic

I asked one person to give me as much as he and his friend can gave me a names for generals.

What I must do to be next rank as red general

croatian generals

Rahim Ademi
Mirko Norac

Last edited:
Chief of the Airforce

BiH has only 3 bigger airports:Banja Luka(it's RS),Mostar(it's too small for battle airplanes) and Sarajevo(it was blockaded by the NATO at the begining of the war).So the only chief of the airforce could be the general of NATO-s airforce ans that was (i think) Philip Morion.

I knowed of that but that airbase was used just in the first two months of the war (untill NATO forbid them to use them) and when the serbs started falling they rebased the airplanes to beograd and because Serbia wasn't at war (on paper) they couldn't use them in the war against Bosnia.

But slobodan milosevic gave much war equipment to bosnian serbi undher their flag.Maybe he give that airplanes seacretly.

Do you know some bosnian generals?If you know tipe on the threed because we need military leaders pictures.Yust tipe names, but if you can find pictures add them too.

Military leaders pictures 2%

Last edited:
Atif Dudaković V. Corpus
Jovan Divjak Generalschtab
Sefer Halilović I. Comander of BiH army
Vahid Karavelić Comander of the I. corpus of the BiH army
Stjepan Šiber Generalschtab
siber4.jpg

Safet Zajko Comander of the I motorized brigade
Enver Šehović Vice general of the I motorized brigade
Mehmed Alagić VII Corpus

For the pictures just type in google pictures general ...... ..... and you'lle get the picture.

Do you need more?