• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax in witch resolution will we play game, is it 1024x768 or 800x600?

Saivor music we will do last, but if you have good one give Hax.

We will use 1024x768 i think, same as the vanillia i think:)

Saivor i will not write you in the crew if u don't do anything.
As a proof of your good graphical skills, i want u to do a scenario icon.
I have already one made by Prinz Wilhelm but i want to see if you can do a better one.
P.S. The Prinz Wilhelm made scenario icon is on the first post.
You can see it there:)

Music last:D

Saivor i will not write you in the crew if u don't do anything.
As a proof of your good graphical skills, i want u to do a scenario icon.
I have already one made by Prinz Wilhelm but i want to see if you can do a better one.
P.S. The Prinz Wilhelm made scenario icon is on the first post.
You can see it there:)

Music last:D

Sounds fair. I'm on it. :)

So, would this be acceptable?

bannernbw.png

Saivor you can do skins now, that was the easiest part.Or maybe I can try to make skins.Last time when I do skins I manage to put picture in the game, but all skin was ugly to me.

I think that for now only You, Saivor and I working on the mod.And that I dont call saivor to help us it be just you and me.So Hax find some people who have avatars of slovene countries and albania and ask them to help us.I asked two of my friends(real) to help us.

Last edited:
Saivor you can do skins now, that was the easiest part.Or maybe I can try to make skins.Last time when I do skins I manage to put picture in the game, but all skin was ugly to me.

Come on listen to me!
If this mod will be for Hoi2 then OK but why are u saying to do skins when this mod will be for HOI3! Do YOU think that there will be same things like HOI2? Will everthing be same in Hoi3 as in Hoi2?
If he want he can do the skins but i without a map for hoi2 there will be no mod for hoi2!
But Saivor yes you can do SKINS if you want:)
Only do for the countrys who will be from start:)

I dont think that skins in third part are different from the skins in the second part,I mean making them.Maybe they will be larger, because resolution will be larger insted 800x600 in second part.It must be larger.

Hax be optimist, we will finish map.Its only a mather of time.But I think that, that time is a long period.

Last edited:
Everyone that has reached the Rank of OrangeTitle should become a Crew-Member :eek:o