• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bosnia
Chief of the Air Force I think that is the same as cheef of the army or chef of staff, because during the war bosnia dont have real airforce.I think.

and same for Herzeg-Bosna
Chief of the Air Force

RSK:
Head of Intelligence is that like (((obavestajna sluzba???)))

do you finish all timelines, I can ask some girl form facebook to do for sandzak, she is from sandzak.

I trying to find out who was on that positions.its hard, bellive me.
What do you think about that s sprites, are they good?I like that we have helicopter sprite.

Albania
Chief of the Army

Bosnia
Chief of the Air Force

RSK:
Head of Intelligence

Herzeg-Bosna
Chief of the Air Force

I asked one person and he will tell me tomorow.

you may put if in Slovenia came nationalist on power that Slovenia have cores on Istra.

grison-istra.jpg

And one thing HAX when mod is finished you can putt a patch that all members who hellped this mod have own division, exsample my division will be Boris Ninics 1rs army and I will be general of this army, Hax what you think.

what program did you need to make a new map, and hax can you gave me that map what is princ wilhem done 4% and that program maybe I can try to make new map.

Where did you think to put NATO as a coutry?

Last edited:
No, we can't use chief of staff for army, airforce and navy.
That to much:(

Well, in the vanilla version of Hearts of Iron, many of the minor nations had their Chief of Staff fill in all or most of the positions, Army, Navy, Air Force etc.

Where did you think to put NATO as a coutry?

Well, since Italy is part of NATO, you could use parts of Eastern Italy, like the parts on the Eastern Seabed as the NATO nation

Last edited:
Bosnia
Chief of the Air Force

* Alija Izetbegović (komandant ARBiH)
* Sefer Halilović (prvi zapovjednik ARBiH, na fuknciji kao načelnik Glavnog štaba ARBiH)
* Jovan Divjak (zamjenik načelnika)
* Stjepan Šiber (zamjenik načelnika)
* Rasim Delić (komandant ARBiH, nakon osnivanja te funkcije)
* Mustafa Hajrulahović Talijan (prvi komandant 1. korpusa ARBiH)
* Željko Knez (prvi komandant 2. korpusa ARBiH
* Ramiz Dreković (prvi komandant 4. korpusa ARBiH)
* Atif Dudaković (prvi komandant 5. korpusa ARBiH)
* Mehmed Alagić (prvi komandant 7. korpusa ARBiH)

maybe some of those guys can be perfect for chef of airforce for bosnia.

Try to find

RSK
Head of Intelligence

Herzeg-Bosna
Chief of the Air Force

And i will be happy:D

I thought NATO should have a navy in Adriatic Sea where they spawn airplanes.
But i don't now id EU and UN should be in the game.
We could have Chetnik armies like a country who is not playable but will support serbs.
Same thing with Albanian Liberations Armies and Mujahdenins in Bosnia.
Is this possible?

If you want to correct timelines use microsoft word pad, every wrong writen word will be with red line, and if you don t know how is that word whriting copy and paste to the google, google automatily will corect that word.Or use go advenced to this forum.

I thought NATO should have a navy in Adriatic Sea where they spawn airplanes.
But i don't now id EU and UN should be in the game.
We could have Chetnik armies like a country who is not playable but will support serbs.
Same thing with Albanian Liberations Armies and Mujahdenins in Bosnia.
Is this possible?

The EU wasn't, from what I found on wiki, that supportive during the Yugoslav War. To make things simpler, keep it one step at a time. You can start with NATO, then maybe later you could add the UN.

Also, you can't have "non-playable nations" you could have events that create the armies of which nations you want to support or attack.

say for example, an event can be written for Albanian rebels popping up in regions near Albania?

SANDZAK

Head of the govermant: Bajram Omeragić
132.jpg

Foregin Minister: Rasim Ljajić
rasim-ljajic--1.jpg

Rasim Ljajić is now Serbian Minister for Labour and Social Policy, but if sandzak be indenpendent I supouse that he will be on that position.

Ministr of Security: Adem Zilkić
Adem_Zilkic_iz_big.jpg

Head of Inteligence: Mustafa Cerić
Reis_Ceric_222_big.jpg

Last edited: