• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bobi, OOB are the soldiers that will be in the provinces.....so airports and those don't really count as OOB.

As well, Hax, do you want me to start of the OOB? any nation in particular?

I'm going to handle the OOB for Yugoslavia (things have gotten hectic, will start shortly), if you'd like the OOB to be given to you guys ready to integrate right into the game file, I need to see an example of how things should go, along with what the province ID code numbers are.

If you're happy with just a stated list of unit strength, unit type, commanders, corps assignment, and location/base, I can do it that way.

Let me know.

Sure :)

I can do some research on the various government leaders and military commanders of the warring factions.

Sebbzor:

You are now a child in this mod:D

Your first mission is to find the:

Chief of the Army for Albania 1991:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

boki smoki:

Good work:D
But you don't need to find maps on Balkan:)

Why shall Eastern Slavonia be cores of Yugoslavia(Serbia)?
Give me one reason and it will be cores for Serbia:)

I have saved the airports:D

Your mission is to find:

Chief of the Air Force for Albania

soulking:

Can you do minister pics?

Kovoet:

If you're happy with just a stated list of unit strength, unit type, commanders, corps assignment, and location/base, I can do it that way.

Yes do that beacuse the map is not made so any province numbers can't i give you:(

well on that time war was lost but Slobodan Milosevic wanted to be that teritory part of Serbia.
And for Albania don t forget to put a lot bunkers near albanian border.in every provinces must be 15 or 20.
Over 750,000 bunkers were built
Sigurimi - Albanian secret police

well on that time war was lost but Slobodan Milosevic wanted to be that teritory part of Serbia.
And for Albania don t forget to put a lot bunkers near albanian border.in every provinces must be 15 or 20.
Over 750,000 bunkers were built
Sigurimi - Albanian secret police

Having seen pictures of them, I noticed they were all very simple one-man bunkers, they were not some Maginot Line or the Siegfried Line complete with trenches, underground rail systems, fortified blockhouses for entire battalions, machine gun positions, anti-tank batteries, artillery batteries, etc. They were very simple one-man concrete boxes.

How effective would such things be in defending against a serious attack? They might help if the enemy is simply using a wave of infantry. But for any sort of combined-arms operation, the Albanian bunkers would essentially be worthless. I'd say their presence is more psychological, it provides some bonus to decreasing dissent amongst the population by making them FEEL safer without really BEING safer.

It's basically a placebo, a sugar pill.

Granted some of the bunkers were vast and impressive with underground facilities, but in regards to the 750,000 he built, those were almost all simple one-man concrete boxes designed to have one man with a rifle (maybe a machine gun) fire out of a slit. Not useful for fighting modern enemies using modern tactics and equipment.

Find then for Bosnia:

Head of State: Alija Izetbegovic
Head of Goverment: Mile Akmadžic start - 1993 - Haris Silajdžic 1993 - 1996
Foreign Minister:
Armament Minister:
Minister of Security:
Head of Intelligence:
Head of Staff: Rasim Delic
Chief of the Army: Sefer Halilovic 1992-1993 - Rasim Delic 1993 - 1995
Chief of the Navy:
Chief of the Air Force:

All ministers that have no name, find it.