• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
EU3 style is definatly best!

Show me all the styles!:D
Show me with same flag so i can seee the differens:D

I posted them in the request thread.

Btw, I vote for the first flag for Kosovo. It will get confusing with two nations bordering each other have the same flag. :)

It would be correct to call it Kosova and use the Albanian flag.

The first flag didn't exist at the time and the Albanians declared independence as Republic of Kosova in 1990: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Kosova

You must keep in mind that it's different from the present-day's self-proclaimed Republic.

The flag used will probably not be the same as that of Albania. It will be the flag of the present-day republic to avoid confusion.

Agreed, but you didn't mind Poles ^^'

Ah yes. Polish people too.

Hax, as you can see, former yugoslavia is still hot. Very good idea to make a mod. :D

Prinz Wilhelm you have got your first mission:)

Take the todays Albanian flag and change it little so it maybe can be used as Kosovo flag.

Confirm that you understand the question!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What pisture is the best looking picture in the loading screen?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someobdy who wanna do the scenario icon for thi mod?

Last edited:
Prinz Wilhelm you have got your first mission:)

Take the todays Albanian flag and change it little so it maybe can be used as Kosovo flag.

Look at this website: http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/rs!koso3.html

There's lots of flags that can be used here, I like this one:

kosovaproposal.png

I havn't read all the posts... so someone might have mentioned it:

there is a posibility of modding the map nou, so you could make the whole world as yugostalvia (plus some unreachable provinces for the nations that participated outside YUG, like USA Italy Romania Russia and other naighbours that might join in)

so it could be a map of, let's say 200-300 provs, extremly detailed, this would be HUGE....
try talking to mumia, he is the map designer in E3 mod...

Maybe an ausgleich flag, that I've proposed in NN topic? Half Albanian, half Serb/Yugo ;)

qwertyuiop2: I've never seen some many people friendly to Poles as in Serbia and Greece ;)

It looks pixly, and I would actually use the flag you linked, as that is (almost) used as the presidential flag of Kosovo, and is a good flag that represents Kosovo.

I tought you said they could use current flag of UN administered Kosovo & Metohia.

Mod leader wanted another flag.