• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I created this thread on 04-03-2009. Almost 6 years(!) has passed since then. Shall we say that we have a deadline on 4/3 2015 to complete a playable version and release it for Darkest Hour? Let's make a final push and try to achieve something! :)
Maybe at worse try something for the Operation Flash 20th anniversary? 1–3 May 1995

I created this thread on 04-03-2009. Almost 6 years(!) has passed since then. Shall we say that we have a deadline on 4/3 2015 to complete a playable version and release it for Darkest Hour? Let's make a final push and try to achieve something! :)
What a long, strange trip it's been.

Maybe at worse try something for the Operation Flash 20th anniversary? 1–3 May 1995

Well we have one month left until the 6 year jubilee of this thread so we shall see what we can accomplish during this month. But I agree that the beginning of May is a more realistic deadline.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Yup I agree. :eek:o

Btw would you Vaxy like to do some gfx pics for us?

Operation Flash would hardly be a fun IMHO. Krajina controlled 7 provinces where CRO had 3 to 1 advantage in units. It would last lie it did IRL... 4 days. I think we could finish this without much trouble. Still interested?

Operation Flash would hardly be a fun IMHO. Krajina controlled 7 provinces where CRO had 3 to 1 advantage in units. It would last lie it did IRL... 4 days. I think we could finish this without much trouble. Still interested?

I don't think JRHINDO meant that we should try to release a battle-scenario of Operation Flash but to release a version of our mod on the anniversary. Am I right jr?

Hogar do you have any gfx wishes?

Only flags/shield for two Slavonia's. I don't think which flags/shilds as long as they are slightly different. There are lots of versions of these around. I leave the rest of GFX to you because then you can manage that in peace without interference.

EDIT: perhaps counters for two Slavonias too, we just need those in shades of purple?

Hey, is there any link to the latest version? The one on the first page does not work.

Would love to play it, looks great. Thx

dzeko :D

Sorry but we haven't released any playable version but we are working on it. We are planning to release a version of the mod for Darkest Hour.

Would you like to help our mod?

Thanks for the kind words!

Hey Hax, I've seen the message and I've sent you the 3 propaganda for bos, cro and slo, im currently making for the other states.
Cheers.

Hey Hax, I've seen the message and I've sent you the 3 propaganda for bos, cro and slo, im currently making for the other states.
Cheers.

Great thanks! Send me the rest when you are done.

Upgraded game to run on latest beta for DH 1.04 RC1. Keep this in mind when you receive next beta.

Alright. :) Does this patch change much for us?

Does this patch change much for us?
Not too much. I haven't noticed any improvement in the game play.

Game was reporting few more errors at the load (which is great) but 90% were linked to using 'day=30' in the events. There are some really cool updates regarding management of the in-game flags, we can add under-strength units through events... there are few other changes but they do not affect us much.

Do you guys have a new work version?
Short answer is no.
Long answer - recently changed approach to simplify events hoping htat will speed up whole thing. However, that lead to complete rewrite. Half way through it now. Really aiming for a playable beta by 1/5.

When I go to download the file, it says that the file don't exist, or that the direction is wrong. So, I can't download the mod. What can I do?
(Sorry for my English. Im Spanish)
The newer version should probably be available Soon™. Sadly, it will take some time.

I am thinking of using Bridge Brigades as transport ships on rivers!
At the moment some of the rivers are set up as sees which make rivers much harder to cross then IRL. Sava river is especially difficult to cross, e.g. JNA invasion on Western Slavonia or HV crossing into Northern Bosnia in 1995.

If we set them up as no detection, no attack with some defense value. I would give them some capacity to carry troops of course so they become river transports... These brigades had pontoon bridges, amphibian pc, small boats etc... At the moment they are in the game but their actual value on the field is low. Any thoughts please? JRHINDO?

I am thinking of using Bridge Brigades as transport ships on rivers!
At the moment some of the rivers are set up as sees which make rivers much harder to cross then IRL. Sava river is especially difficult to cross, e.g. JNA invasion on Western Slavonia or HV crossing into Northern Bosnia in 1995.

If we set them up as no detection, no attack with some defense value. I would give them some capacity to carry troops of course so they become river transports... These brigades had pontoon bridges, amphibian pc, small boats etc... At the moment they are in the game but their actual value on the field is low. Any thoughts please? JRHINDO?

I like this idea but I wonder how it will look like in-game. So does all units need to have a bridge brigade attached? What about those which already have an arty brigade or similar?

Btw, does somebody know if we will keep our own sub-forum on the new Paradox forum?

A river transport unit could be interesting, they would fill the rivers a bit. But gotta say I never knew what to do with the rivers, like how to prevent countries to build sea fleets on the Sava and such... Anyway a river brigade would be probably just be a transport ship with different localization text.

What new paradox forum?