• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SFRJ dont have staro Sarajevo cores.
SFRJ dont have cores for Estern Slavonia

Yugoslavia should have cores on all provinces except Albania. This will be fixed.

Estern slavonia miss provinces. Vukovar is one of them. In the first picture sfrj army control Vukovar area. But after Estern Slavonia take control they lose 4 provinces. And estern slavonia never have one province bordering Bosnia.

You mean RSK cores? Could you please specify which provinces you are thinking on?

Wrong historical year 2990 LOL

Minor bugs will be fixed last.

And I see that I cant control army. I mean cant build anything. Recources are on minimum. Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia dont build armyes. And event for war in Macedonia dosnt work.

There are plenty of bugs and things that must be removed/added.

Hax plz add Kosovo as Albania claim. Look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Kosova

I think that would be a bit too much. Only if Albania goes nationalistic they should get some events which gives them cores on Kosovo and some regions in Macedonia and Montenegro.

Hello! Can you please help me?
I downloaded this mod (from another website, 'cause the link in the first post is broken).
When I start the game, the year is 1091 (is it normal?). Then it suddenly jumps to 1935.
So events are not happening. Can you please help me?

The YW version for Armageddon is full of holes and bugs. I wouldn't recommend playing it because of that. Hopefully we will some fine day release a playful version for Darkest Hour which is what are currently working on.

@Hax RSK must control that provinces after SFRJ army wintrdaw.And also hace cores. But SFRJ also must have cores.

Green add to RSK control.

Orange remove from RSK control and core.

ratispravka.jpg

SAO u BiH (jesen 1991) Serbian Autonomus Oblast fall 1991

Srpske_autonomne_oblasti_u_Bosni_i_Hercegovini.png

SAO u BiH (novembar 1991) Serbian Autonomus Oblast November 1991

Srpske_autonomne_oblasti_u_Bosni_i_Hercegovini_u_studenome_1991.png

@Hax RSK must control that provinces after SFRJ army wintrdaw.And also hace cores. But SFRJ also must have cores.

Green add to RSK control.

Orange remove from RSK control and core.

Alright I will fix the cores.

I hope this mod gets finished soon, been waiting for this one for years...

I agree Bendit! :) Would you be interested in helping us with finding some Slovenian TT's and maybe just check our current military leaders and ministers?

A random question here, where is the graphic file for the province banner located as seen below as it would be useful to know how to change these to possibly localise them for countries (a Serbian flag for serbian provinces etc.)

View attachment 106201
Thats the province name background (plate_prov.bmp). Not possible to localise, its 1 image.

I have been receiving PMs, might help you to get contact with these people:
Kaleba said:
Zdravo!
Danas sam gledao na forumu Turning point temu pa sam hteo da te pitam da li ti treba pomoć oko jedinica JNA, broj i razmeštaj brigada, količina tehnike, ljudstva itd?

Poz

Kaleba
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?253490-Kaleba
ue031 said:
Pozdrav
Izvini, brale, sto te uznemiravam ovako. Mislio sam da te pitam na temi o jugoslovenskim ratovima, ali nece nesto. Skinuo sam tvoj mod ali desava se jedan problem. Problem je u tome sto Hrvati ne udju u rat protiv Jugoslavije. Izaberu prvo otcepljenje na referendumu, a posle kad treba da biraju rat ili da odstupe, oni odstupe. I tako izadju iz Jugoslavije bez rata a ja sam onemogucen i u Sloveniji da ratujem jer ne daju Hrvati vise da se prodje tuda. Moze li to nekako da se resi jer igrica je skoro pa neigriva zbog toga. Druga stvar koja mi bode oci je sto Jugoslavija nema cak ni jedan industrijski kapacitet, pa malo po malo, sva vojska joj crkne od gladi.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?892925-ue031

Thank you! :)

We would be really glad if we could get some more help to at least make the mod playable. Do you have any knowledge in modding? Coding events, AI etc.

Sadly no, although i live in ex-Yugoslavia.
Well, i hoped for East Vs West to see how are they gonna do this, so i got more interested in this mod after they cancelled it.

Iv received PMs again from locals, could help:
vladastanko said:
Ee jel mozes da mi posaljes mod za Jugloslaviju?? Nema nigde na net, svi linkovi za download su zastareli.. Poz
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?904409-vladastanko
JakeRS123 said:
Pozdrav,registrovao sam se samo da pitam da li ima neki zavrsen Yugoslav War mod za bilo koju igru? Skinuo sam jednom jedan,ne znam koji tacno,uglavnom nisam mogao nista da radim,pa sam ubrzao do 92' i onda mi je izasao svaki put na desktop,tjst pukao,jedno 10 puta najmanje sam pokusao,ali uvek isto,proverio sam i da li je verzija igre bila ista i sve,ali nista...,jako mi se igra mod,pa sam samo to hteo da pitam,hvala unapred.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?927547-JakeRS123

Both are asking how to download the game and is it finished.
Maybe we need a thread in local language somewhere, not sure what forum rules allow...