• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've noticed Area around Belgrade is very wrong.
Rivers were only corrected around Una river (Una is not navigable any more). Other river changes are pending.

Have you told Gukan about these problems? If not then please explain them for me or even better show them on a map and I will include that. Have you maybe spotted some more wrong things on the map?

I did not want to push it. I am only assuming this is hard work and having no previous relationship with Gukan I felt bad about asking him to do more.
At this Albania/Macedonia/Serbia are not focus so I've asked him to fix Croatia/Bosnia.

I'll send you a screenshot of Belgrade (just notice that semi-island around Backa Palanka). In Albania one can navigate from Adritic to Skadar and then there over highest mountains on the Balkans all the way to Ohrid lake. Almost funny...

Hey guys,
Could someone write few events that would have a positive effect on Yugoslav unity? I need these pretty quick for testing!

Code:
#########################################################################
# Yugos Unity
#########################################################################
event = {
id = 1000001
random = no
trigger = { ai = no }
date = { day = 29 month = may year = 1991 }

name = "Red Star Belgrade winner of 1991 European Cup"
desc = "The 1991 European Cup Final was a football match held at the Stadio San Nicola in Bari, Italy, on 29 May 1991, that saw Red Star Belgrade of Yugoslavia defeat Marseille of France in a penalty shootout. After normal time and extra time could not separate the two sides, the match was to be decided on penalty kicks. Manuel Amoros's miss for the French side proved crucial, as Red Star held their nerve to win their first European Cup. Red Star Belgrade won 5–3 on penalties."

action_a = {
name = "Unity!"
command = { type = dissent value = -1 }
command = { type = relation which = YUG value = 5 }
}
}
Heres a model type event based on what you wanted. Date and texts should be changed, but not needed for tests. Copy paste and change ID number to make several of these.

I am just completing few generic events to drive inner-republics relationship (presidency votes) and started chain on republics relations towards Federal bodies:
- SFRY demanding armed intervention when a rogue republic paramilitary build-up goes unchecked
- SFRY demanding armed intervention when a rogue republic goes independent
- Republics will get an option to send draftees every 3 months to JNA
- Republics will get an option to stop paying into federal budget
- Republics will get an option to vote for independence
- Republics will get an option to recall officers when war is imminent / starts

These are heavily dependent on relationship hence my request to get some events that will improve relationship not only damage it. If you have anything that could be added to the list please let me know.

The Izetbegovic-Gligorov meeting when they agreed that Bosnia and Macedonia should stay in Yugoslavia but only if changed to become a confederacy(I think) and get more selfgoverning power. There should be various options to choose in this event and one should improve the relations with Yugoslavia.

Ok. These are already in there as info events. I think I'll add them in but only as the way for republics to mutually improve relations.
Sort of organise a meeting and all attending will get a small relationship improvement. Maybe at some point we have the famous I-G deal (we are out of the job if player accepts it hahahahaa).
h.

Ok. These are already in there as info events. I think I'll add them in but only as the way for republics to mutually improve relations.
Sort of organise a meeting and all attending will get a small relationship improvement. Maybe at some point we have the famous I-G deal (we are out of the job if player accepts it hahahahaa).
h.

Yes the player should be able to change history but the AI should in 95% of all the events go historical path. At this meeting there could be these options to choose: "We want independence!", "Yugoslavia should be reformed" and "Long live Yugoslavia!". One good, one neutral and one against SFRY.

I am continuing adding more generic events.
Just today I've finished writing and testing presidency voting system. It works even when republics withdraw it's member from the Presidency. Obviously withdrawing from presidency is a new decision to distance from Yugoslavia just completed today.
There is a new decision to start arms procurement process.

For each one of these events I am trying to trigger a flavour event which is country specific. Example for Bosnia's program:
Code:
event = {
   id = 168116
   random = no
   tag = { SLV CRO U08 BOS SER MTN }

decision = {
      OR = {
         ideology = { type = left_wing_radical country = YUG }
         ideology = { type = stalinist country = YUG }
         ideology = { type = leninist country = YUG }
         }
      NOT = { relation = { which = YUG value = 0 }  }
   } 
   decision_trigger = {
      OR = {
         }
      policy = { type = defense_loby value = 6 } 
   }
	trigger = {
      OR = {
         }
      policy = { type = defense_loby value = 6 } 
   }

date = { day = 5 month = january year = 1991 }
   offset = 10
   deathdate = { day = 1 month = may year = 2000 }

picture = "news_paper"
   decision_picture = "decisions_empty"

name = "Start arming process"
   desc = "Increasingly our citizens looked for ways to distance from Yugoslavia. Arming our forces will ensure we cannot be forced into submission."

action_a = {
      name = "A big dent in JNA budget..."
      command = { trigger = {country = SLV } type = local_setflag which = slvarm }
      command = { trigger = {country = SLV } type = trigger which = 168113 } #flavour event
      command = { trigger = {country = BOS } type = free_manpower value = 0.2 }
      command = { trigger = {country = BOS } type = manpowerpool value = 2000 }
      #
      command = { trigger = {country = CRO } type = local_setflag which = croarm }       
      command = { trigger = {country = CRO } type = free_manpower value = 0.4 }
      command = { trigger = {country = CRO } type = manpowerpool value = 4000 }
      command = { trigger = {country = CRO } type = trigger which = 168113 } #flavour event
      #
      command = { trigger = {country = BOS } type = local_setflag which = bosarm }
      command = { trigger = {country = BOS } type = free_manpower value = 0.18 }
      command = { trigger = {country = BOS } type = manpowerpool value = 1800 }
      command = { trigger = {country = BOS } type = trigger which = 168111 } #flavour event
      #
      command = { trigger = {country = U08 } type = local_setflag which = macarm } 
      command = { trigger = {country = MTN } type = local_setflag which = mtnarm } 
      command = { trigger = {country = SER } type = local_setflag which = serarm } 
   }
   action_b = {
      name = "Not now..."
      #command = { type = relation which = YUG value = 5 }
   }
}

event = {
   id = 168111
   random = no
   country = BOS   
   trigger = { }

name = "Arms Procurement Program"
   desc = "After JNA confiscated most of the Bosnian TO weapons in mid-May 1990 Slovenia was almost defenceless. On December 19th 1990 Alija Izetbegovic and the secessionist SDA party discussed forming an independent paramilitary separate from the JNA. In March 1991 Sefer Halilovic formed the Patriotic League (Patriotska Liga - PL) as an independent Bosnian army, with the same territorial organization as the TO. The Patriotic League, along side the Territorial Defence, would later become the Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina."

action_a = {
      name = "Approve Halilovic's program!"
   }   
}

Obviously, now it becomes very important to watch your sliders. So if YUG makes attempts to reform or BOS hawk lobby is not influential then this will never happen. ;)

All airports is found and implemented into our mod, have started to look for ports now. What level do you think should the Belgrade port have? And who had the largest port during the 90s, Split or Rijeka?

Commercially - I think Rijeka was biggest followed by Ploce, Split, Zadar...
Navy - Pula and Split were biggest. Navy was also present in ports of Sibenik, Ploce, Vis, Lastovo...

@JRH
Could you have a look at the intelligence system? Interface looks broken. I can't get it to display same actions and sky-count is stupid. Any help will be much appreciated.
If anyone else has a clue as to what is going mad in that screen let me know.
Cheers.

@JRH
Could you have a look at the intelligence system? Interface looks broken. I can't get it to display same actions and sky-count is stupid. Any help will be much appreciated.
If anyone else has a clue as to what is going mad in that screen let me know.
Cheers.
Just by hearing that I can tell you that some files of 1.2 Arma or misc settings are used for the 1.3 Arma spy system.

Good news is that all of the debugger errors are now resolved. So hopefully when the next version is given to betas it will load even in debug mode without annoying error message.
Cheers.

Good news is that all of the debugger errors are now resolved. So hopefully when the next version is given to betas it will load even in debug mode without annoying error message.
Cheers.

Yay! :)

All airports and almost all seaports(only Dalmatia left) are done. Have done some GFX changes and found some bugs in-game. What should be my next objective Hogar? Find someone who can fix the descriptions, the urban provinces, check the ministers or create new models?

Also I noticed you have removed some urban provinces in Bosnia? Maybe have Velika Kladusa as an urban provinces as it's the capital of WB? Is it possible to have a custom province picture even if it's not an urban province?