• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have found the problem why the ministers are gone. It was like I thought, the IDs are not correct.
I will fix this Hogar, I will fix for all countries that they have functioning ministers and then upload the files to this forum.

I simulated the game playing as Albania, it was so "beautiful" to see RSK/YUG and Croatia for first time really fight in this mod.
It was RSK who was most offensive and managed to link all parts of RSK together and they were 1-2 provinces from Zagreb, I know this is not historical but it was really cool to look on!
But I noticed after a while that both sides stopped to attack. It seems that both sides lose supplies and that their org. and moral levels are dropping to 0. In the end all divisions die out because of lack of supplies.

Thanks for answering on my questions! I have downloaded the two new files and will test them now.

Yes I understand you, I will start to work with this mod again! I will try to get the ministers back in game, fix sea- and airports for all countries and start with military leaders for Slovenia, RSK and SFRY(YNA).
You are lucky you are not too close to me... I would hug you...:blush:

I have found the problem why the ministers are gone. It was like I thought, the IDs are not correct.
I will fix this Hogar, I will fix for all countries that they have functioning ministers and then upload the files to this forum.
Brilliant. Please fix that. I never really looked at what is causing the problem.

I simulated the game playing as Albania, it was so "beautiful" to see RSK/YUG and Croatia for first time really fight in this mod.
It was RSK who was most offensive and managed to link all parts of RSK together and they were 1-2 provinces from Zagreb, I know this is not historical but it was really cool to look on!
But I noticed after a while that both sides stopped to attack. It seems that both sides lose supplies and that their org. and moral levels are dropping to 0. In the end all divisions die out because of lack of supplies.
I reported this is happening. I will investigate this as soon as I get a bit of time. RSK/YUG are too strong at the moment. Partially this is due to missing attachments and heavy weapons but I'll think of something to add them in. I want to sort out the org issue first.

Last edited:
@Hax.
I haven't included much fighting around Dubrovnik or YNA attempt to come up to Split through Herzegovina and Montenegro. Reason is simple... YNA can't cross the border from Montenegro and Bosnia as long as they are neutral. We would need to either get them to join the war or annex them to SFRY until at least January of 1992.
Which option you prefer or do you see another way of modelling this?

By the way I am against giving a province in Bosnia/Montenegro to SFRY as staging point as that can be exploited.

How's other stuff going? If you go through Croatia.inc/Yugoslavia.inc files there are bunch of leaders there that we need to get into the game.

Thanks.

Does anyone know what could be causing unit organisation regain to remain at 0. It affects CRO but not YUG. Thanks.

Maybe lack of manpower? Lack of supplies? I really don't know as I'm not a coder.

@Hax.
I haven't included much fighting around Dubrovnik or YNA attempt to come up to Split through Herzegovina and Montenegro. Reason is simple... YNA can't cross the border from Montenegro and Bosnia as long as they are neutral. We would need to either get them to join the war or annex them to SFRY until at least January of 1992.
Which option you prefer or do you see another way of modelling this?

By the way I am against giving a province in Bosnia/Montenegro to SFRY as staging point as that can be exploited.

How's other stuff going? If you go through Croatia.inc/Yugoslavia.inc files there are bunch of leaders there that we need to get into the game.

Thanks.

Maybe make that also Bosnia and Montenegro goes into war with SFRY but that their units are locked until their independence and that they can't produce any units them self during Croatian war. Do you have any idea on this problem

I'm also against giving provinces temporary to another country, I think it can be solved without it.

To be honest I have now really much stuff to do, a lot of studies currently. But don't worry I will do the ministers as quickly as possible.
I will look on those military leaders and try to make them playable.

How is it going for you? :) I will maybe be this week some off-line on this forum because of a lot of exams but I will return! ;)

I think I'll have some time this week. I'll try getting Bosnia, MN and Serbia into the war. I will also get Serbia to annex Vojvodina and Kosovo.
I'll add Dubrovnik front and finish off CRO OOB, naval OOB + events for CRO in which she captured 20+ ships, enabling air force.... plenty to do...

Actually getting Bosnia to war with Croatia is a bad move. Now CRO troops enter Bosnia and run like mad chickens around.
I will give Neum to YUG after Dubrovnik enclave is taken so that YNA can progress up the coast.

Could the supply/org problem be related to the fact that now there is no resources anywhere? So ICs runs on fumes and eventually they stop producing supplies, so then units just starve to death. Unless resources are placed on the map, the countries need offmap resources. (And Albania needs IC)

On my side of work: I've finally finished the game gfx, now they are 100% shiny and YW owned (unless i missed something). I've dig'ed into the DH misc and other files, found that DH offers a lot of new development ways for the mod and so I'll look more into that (I got some CTDs when trying to use new DH functions). I am adding a new open testing scenario for battletestings and random plays, its the simplest possible with no events or things. And some old wanted changes to the units models will happen soon.

Great news!!!

I am still not 100% sure but it seems that I managed to solve the issue. I've added a command to increase org through event at the start of the war and that seems to somehow 'wake' game to allow units to re-org.

I all have some new work completed soon. When you are ready for the merge let me know to send you new file set. Cheers.

Could the supply/org problem be related to the fact that now there is no resources anywhere? So ICs runs on fumes and eventually they stop producing supplies, so then units just starve to death. Unless resources are placed on the map, the countries need offmap resources. (And Albania needs IC)
x

Could the supply/org problem be related to the fact that now there is no resources anywhere? So ICs runs on fumes and eventually they stop producing supplies, so then units just starve to death. Unless resources are placed on the map, the countries need offmap resources.

None of the above as far as I can tell. I made sure there are lots of resources and supplies.
Basicaly, once unit loses org, instead of gaining it back it loses it more. It looks like the 'global' regain parameter is set to a negative value. I looked through the misc file and I couldn't see it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Here is almost all teach tree.

127869.jpg

Some of the steel mills are missing which are key in the military production. Although I would argue that apart from Serbia and maybe Croatia no country kept ability to arm a complete brigade with newly produced arms.
I was going to propose an extremely expensive production and get most counties to spend ICs on supplies as they did historically. Maybe some events for arms purchases but info I have is limited, .e.g Argentinian generals went on trial for some arms sale to Croatia and I heard of Iran shipments to Bosnia...

I am having problem with YNA relocation events from Slovenia. Calling events won't trigger. Below is an example, event 3800 doesn't trigger. Can anyone see why?

Code:
# 1. armoured brigade
event = {
   id = 2181
   random = no
   country = YUG
   trigger = { 
      NOT = { war = { country = YUG country = SLO } }
   }

date = { day = 2 month = september year = 1091 }
	offset = 30
	deathdate = { day = 30 month = september year = 1091 }
   name = "Fate of 1st armoured brigade."
   desc = "Following 10-day war YNA withdrew this unit from Slovenia. Most of this brigade was never withdrawn."

action_a = {
      name = "ACTIONNAME2180" # Banja Luka
      #ai_chance = 99
      command = { type = remove_division which = 10500 value = 3815361 }
      command = { type = remove_division which = 10500 value = 3815362 }
      command = { type = remove_division which = 10500 value = 3815363 }
      command = { type = remove_division which = 10500 value = 3815364 }
      command = { type = add_corps which = "5/329 mbr" value = land where = 1973 }
      command = { type = add_division which = "5/329. mbr" value = armor when = 1 } # T55
      command = { type = trigger which = 3800 }
   }
}
event = {
   id = 3800
   trigger = { }
   }
   random = no
   country = SLO
   name = "Fate of YNA 1st armoured brigade"
   desc = "Following 10-day war YNA withdrew this unit from Slovenia. Most of this brigade was never withdrawn."

action_a = {
      name = "ACTIONNAME3800" 
      command = { type = add_corps which = "72. motorizovana brigada" value = land where = 67 }
      command = { type = add_division which = "74. bataljon" value = armor when = 1 } # T55, maribor
      command = { type = add_division which = "24. bataljon" value = armor when = 2 } # M84, cerklje
      command = { type = add_corps which = "52. motorizovana brigada" value = land where = 26 }
      command = { type = add_division which = "54. bataljon" value = armor when = 2 } # T84, vrhnika
   }
}

Some of the steel mills are missing which are key in the military production. Although I would argue that apart from Serbia and maybe Croatia no country kept ability to arm a complete brigade with newly produced arms.
I was going to propose an extremely expensive production and get most counties to spend ICs on supplies as they did historically. Maybe some events for arms purchases but info I have is limited, .e.g Argentinian generals went on trial for some arms sale to Croatia and I heard of Iran shipments to Bosnia...

Yeah, there is a lot of unnecessary food and supplies producers on that map. Maybe the most important and biggest steel mill in former Yugoslavia, Zenica steel mill isn't on that map. But I know quite good what companies that should be TT's for Bosnia in this mod.
Yes I like your idea, production should be very limited, most of the units should be from the beginning and by events.
I think JRHINDO made some arms purchases techs for the tech tree he made some time ago. I think we should make the tech researching allowed as quick as possible. Some techs you must research to get some certain events, like for example buying arms from foreign countries.

Sorry but I can't help you with coding, JRHINDO maybe does have clue?

I have almost done all of the ministers playable! ;)

RE map: That map is a map of YUGO consumerism. Those are shopping mall brands. Female road to heaven :).

How much was produced in Central Bosnia? That area was littered with ammo and arms factories. Did any of that worked during war?
e.g. Licki Osik factory 'Marko Orešković' produced ammo throughout the war for RSK and RS. It was fully loaded with supplies and fully operational when Croats took it in 1995.

Victory Points distribution reworked.
I've used population density as main factor but I also added extra points to certain strategic places (e.g. Brcko) and certain significant places (e.g. Srebrnica).
I am sure we will get back to this at some point to adjust once we start working on AI. AI interest can be upped for VP-provinces for those who didn't know.