• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want to have a chance to finish this mod then start date must be april 1992. (when start war in Bosnia) this solve the following problems;

-we have all the countries at the beginning
-we have all army at the beginning
-resolve the problem of JNA
-we do not need the conversion of TO to real army
-we do not need the conversion of JNA to RS and RSK
-resolve problem with RSK conections
-etc, etc....

I think that this is the only chance, and we need to vote. Later, when we finish and attract other people from the forum, to help as, we can change the start to 1991.

Last edited:
I guess you did not succeed in the attempt, and I'm not surprised because you lie and say it is playable version, that people do not like, and so you only downgrades the mode ...
You do not even deserve the respect of receiving a correct answer with this attitude...

Really, if you doubt my "modding abilities", and beleive you have better, ones then I more than gladly invite you to take over the mod by yourself.

I disagree with 1992 start date, because with that date you lose cca 1 year (that's a lot), and also War in Croatia already started, and 10 day war passed a long time ago. I don't know. It is like you are going to make a grand WW2 Mod and you choose 1942 for starting year ;)

You do not even deserve the respect of receiving a correct answer with this attitude...

I have not wanted an answer, because I'm not asked, but Hogar asked u something and you have not answered on his question. (if somebody deserve answer that is he)

Really, if you doubt my "modding abilities", and beleive you have better, ones then I more than gladly invite you to take over the mod by yourself.

This is is not about ability, in DH forum you said that the 05 version is playable which is not true, there is only JNA OBB that is new, and there is nothing more. Now I see that you have not even tested the DH version, which indicates all of your moding abilities, maybe am wrong but everything new that has been done in recent months has made Hogar. And if u have this moding skill what you say show as and finally do something big for this mod.

Last edited:
Hogar asked u something and you have not answered on his question. (if somebody deserve answer that is he)
OOhh sorry!!!111 ... He edited his post today after I posted, and its on the previous page, I had not seen it before.
This is is not about ability, in DH forum you said that the 05 version is playable which is not true, there is only JNA OBB that is new
Playable, does not mean that there is something new, it means that it can be played with no crash making bugs.
Now I see that you have not even tested the DH version,
I had tried it and it worked for me.
everything new that has been done in recent months has made Hogar.
I am gratefull for Hogar but has hogar made the new tech tree? New unit and brigade models? New GFX? And Most of the events?
And why do you think I am always the one posting the new versions?
if u have this moding skill what you say show as and finally do something big for this mod.
I have no reason to do anything for you, and even less reason if mr big moster give the "order" to do it!

You whole time do this spelling mistake.. I have a report of all RSK brigade commanders on how they behaved during Operation Storm, can I on this base their skill ?
Sorry about spelling. I tend to make spelling mistakes, regardless of the language. I also tend to be persistant with it :(.

If Storm is all you have it will do. Problem is that in '95 VSK was falling apart so some commanders may be marked badly as a result of general condition of VSK.
e.g. who ommanded fight back at Maslenica or in Baranja should be marked as more capable than commanders in Western Slavonia in '95.
There are other battles where VSK wasn't complete pushover so if you can single out several good commanders that would be good.

I disagree with 1992 start date, because with that date you lose cca 1 year (that's a lot), and also War in Croatia already started, and 10 day war passed a long time ago. I don't know. It is like you are going to make a grand WW2 Mod and you choose 1942 for starting year ;)
We can always have another scenario with 1992 as start date.
I've applied the same conversion patch to YW0055 you have provided for YW005 but it crashes with the error message - excel file not found.

I've tried to load the leaders file in 005 version but it did not load. RSk have no leaders when game loads.
I think it may have something to do with the fle nameing convention but I am not too sure.
I notice un 005 leader files are leaders_XXX.csv while in 0055 we have just XXX.csv.
Did you get the hotfix from the DH thread?
This: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIPL4WCS

10 day war

I've managed to load the game. It seems I did not extract the converion package correctly.

Hand off game.
War started by Slovenia decelring independence.
Event gives some Slovenian and Croatian provinces to SFRJ which by this point has already pulled out all of the troops in Slovenia (I've reported this mad rush to Belgrade earlier)
After war declaration JNA rushes back but there is no fighting. Units coexist in the same province with JNA piling troops in the provinces given in the mentioned event while Slovenians take the border with Croatia.
Completely bizzare.

Playable, does not mean that there is something new, it means that it can be played with no crash making bugs.

omg,, then we only need map and passing time and not crashing and we have playable mod...

I had tried it and it worked for me.

There are few things that work..

I am gratefull for Hogar but has hogar made the new tech tree? New unit and brigade models? New GFX? And Most of the events?

That tech tree dont work, and there is 2-3 events (you must have had a lot of work when you made ​​the most event alone)

And why do you think I am always the one posting the new versions?

I really do not know, maybe you are the strongest.

mr big moster

hehe, is it a Hax ?

I've managed to load the game. It seems I did not extract the converion package correctly.

Hand off game.
War started by Slovenia decelring independence.
Event gives some Slovenian and Croatian provinces to SFRJ which by this point has already pulled out all of the troops in Slovenia (I've reported this mad rush to Belgrade earlier)
After war declaration JNA rushes back but there is no fighting. Units coexist in the same province with JNA piling troops in the provinces given in the mentioned event while Slovenians take the border with Croatia.
Completely bizzare.

Because of that I think we need first scenario 1992 and later 1991.

About comanders

I have the exact details of how long a brigade held the position in Storm until he received orders to retreat, which forces are attacked, how comanders comanded, who refuse to to withdraw, and the statements of all com when they came to Belgrade. I also have information on rest operation before Storm. Tomorrow, I will determine on all data who were the best commanders of SVK and post.

What I know now the worst com was Rade Drezgic or Major Bauk, here's his shot one day before the storm, everything was clear and funny.. [video=youtube;UeTRD3ETMFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeTRD3ETMFM&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
That tech tree dont work, and there is 2-3 events (you must have had a lot of work when you made ​​the most event alone)
If you want to be more useful than an annoying internet prick, hwo about you give infos on possible Tech Teams and on what events we should include?
hehe, is it a Hax ?
Notice the "you" in the same sentence.

Now goodnight, may I remind you that this mod is only a side hobby and i could just drop you all off right now because at teh end of spring i have all the big final school exams to prepare for, and to have annoying people to chat with on internet is not helping me progress either in the mod or school.

omg,, then we only need map and passing time and not crashing and we have playable mod...
There are few things that work..
If we would have whole mod with awesome graphics, great scenarios, events, all the pics, great map and everything and it is crashing every 2-3 days it would be worth nothing.
Tech tree is great, and it is DISABLED. D-I-S-A-B-L-E-D. Why? Read the thread to find out.
JRHINDO made tremendous contribution to this mod, and you have no rights to attack him. It is not his job, and it is not his priority, neither it should be. Why don't you actually make something useful?

@JRH
I've posted the RSK-files for the start of scenario earlier in the thread. I think it is a general agreement that RSK should exist at the time although still not at war (officially) with Croatia.
Could you include that in the next patch please?

Also, see my earlier post regarding latest patch and oddity with troops at war not fighting. It could be you lost track of it while immersed into discussions... ;)

@JRH
I've posted the RSK-files for the start of scenario earlier in the thread. I think it is a general agreement that RSK should exist at the time although still not at war (officially) with Croatia.
Could you include that in the next patch please?

Also, see my earlier post regarding latest patch and oddity with troops at war not fighting. It could be you lost track of it while immersed into discussions... ;)
Yeah i got both in the works. (RSK again is giving troubles, they make the scenario not want to load)

For RSK you may need a new minister file which I've also posted. I've added Milan Martic as ministar in few places as initially RSK was one-man-show.
That could be the reason for the game not loading....