• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hogar, what is the point in search for photos for RSK comanders now when RSK event dont work?
If some see benefit from it i will find them and post..
It is work in progress. It is extremely difficult to find any picture of any officer who did not held rank above colonel. I remember finding a picture of Slobodan Tarbuk but little else could be found.
What is expected from an event forming RSK in your opinion?

If anyone in world have all these pictures of what I do not belive I will find them, and I think I know the right place where to look for them.
I have now pictures of some (5-6) RSK brigade comanders find and cut from video clips, not good quality but can pass..
I dont know how to upload it here.
What about RS brigade com pic did u find all them?

Last edited:
Loaded game on DH. Units did not disapear but all were withdrawn back to Belgrade, that off map province... It was quite funny seeing them running to Belgrade and jumpuning into the rabbit hole.
Other things:
- event Yugoislav mode presentation missing sting error
- several units are stuck on the map, the icon is just red. Somting obviously wrong. I'll check this and report.
- all republics started producing own units as soon as they declered indepencence. Serbia's units named as old kingdom of Yugoslavia units which is wrong.
- RSK evnt did not fire if there is one.
- YNA did nothing although it was at war. That hole must be deep... :)

Some RSK brigade commanders pic

2ceqjc7.jpg

Marko Reljic

e120i9.jpg
106dg06.jpg
r0qu4y.jpg

Mile Novakovic

sybhpy.jpg
4i21pd.jpg

Milorad Jankovic

vnyy5z.jpg

Mirko Uzelac

fe2s94.jpg

Rade Drezgic or Major Bauk

2zivh3s.jpg

Slobodan Tarbuk

I will find more them soon, when i have more time..
Did you need the RS commanders?
Hax did we need another thread for this pictures?

Yes more details plz.

Units numbered 724, 399 and 388 (all bergsjaeger units) have something wrong in the set up. I can't see what.

Also, DO NOT let Hax code your events... In my game Bosnia annexed Montenegro via some event. ;)

EDIT:
Not Hax's fault after all. Bosnia and Montenegro have the same colour in the political map.

Last edited:
IC distribution

Hax, how is this going? At this point doesn't seem right:
- Montenegro 100
- Bosnia 394
- Croatia 397
- Slovenia 161
- Serbia (including Kosovo and Vojvodina) 551
- Macedonia 138
- Albania 140...

Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia should roughly have the same output. Bosnia should lag behind them by 1/2. I would take a bit from Serbia and Bosnia and add to Slovenia maybe a bit to Croatia.
Montenegro should be happy with half of what they have atm. Even that is probably too much.
I am assuming that IC = BDP. These are rough estimates... How far did you get in getting this set up?

Airports also seem wrong. I don't see any airports in Bosnia and too many of them in Croatia. I am assuming we should be looking at using only military airports, right?
Do we need to agree on the list of the airports?

Loaded game on DH. Units did not disapear but all were withdrawn back to Belgrade, that off map province... It was quite funny seeing them running to Belgrade and jumpuning into the rabbit hole.
Other things:
- several units are stuck on the map, the icon is just red. Somting obviously wrong. I'll check this and report.
- all republics started producing own units as soon as they declered indepencence. Serbia's units named as old kingdom of Yugoslavia units which is wrong.
- RSK evnt did not fire if there is one.
- YNA did nothing although it was at war. That hole must be deep... :)

I have only tested the mod on ARMA, so I can't do any comments about this.
But in Arma Bosnia and Montenegro doesn't have the same color.

KnindzA, thanks! I appreciate your help!

The IC was never distributed, Gukan, the man who created the wonderful map I think did so that every province has 1 IC so that means how many provinces a country have is = the amount of IC. I know this is wrong but I haven't had time to fix this.

I have done the airports, Bosnia and Serbia doesn't have any, yet.
The most of these 1 level airports are just dirt tracks but I remember that JRHINDO said you can somehow fix so that jet planes don't land there because of fuel problems? JRHINDO can you explain this again?

Other things:
- several units are stuck on the map, the icon is just red. Somting obviously wrong. I'll check this and report
btw Hax there is no txt for the presentation event because I need you to write something first! Something about why we made this mod, some background for the wars and politics of the mod and nice words of hope for the children of SFRY (and albania).
Hogar the red icons for mountaineers are 'broken" because i merged the mountaineers and militia to form the light infantry, its red because the OOB is wrong.
The IC was never distributed, Gukan, the man who created the wonderful map I think did so that every province has 1 IC so that means how many provinces a country have is = the amount of IC. I know this is wrong but I haven't had time to fix this.
That was me :p And this reminds plz me find the posts where we talked about the countries GDP and per/capita points. Would help make up the correct IC.
I have done the airports, Bosnia and Serbia doesn't have any, yet.
The most of these 1 level airports are just dirt tracks but I remember that JRHINDO said you can somehow fix so that jet planes don't land there because of fuel problems? JRHINDO can you explain this again?
No idea what you mean there... I think I never said this... But the logic behind the dirt track 'airports' is that you need high level of airport to reload org faster for air units, jets will have lower org than helis so the helis can go on dirt track and wont need to reload and wait as often as jets. (tl:dr its to balance things)

No idea what you mean there... I think I never said this... But the logic behind the dirt track 'airports' is that you need high level of airport to reload org faster for air units, jets will have lower org than helis so the helis can go on dirt track and wont need to reload and wait as often as jets. (tl:dr its to balance things)

IRL neither side used dirt fields. I guess that equipement was just to expensive to be left on an unprotected fields. I would go with only true military airports.
I know that oth croatians and bosnians both used a civil aviation for scouting and supply missions but I doubt this was on the scale that needs to be represented in the game.
Would AI know not to land MIGs on dirt field?

MUP (ministry of internal affairs) units

Even before Croatia declered intependence Croatian MUP mobilised reseves. That was a legal and JNA couldn't be viewed as anti-constitutional activity.
I would create a number of units all over Croatia (guards, strenght capped to 10%). Similar thing was done in Bosnia, RSK and RS.

Reason I would like to do this is to stop a player taking too easily provinces.
It would be a simple enough event to create. In fact so simple that I could write it up.... Does anyone see a problem in this approach?

Since game is starting in May of 1991 I think we need to make some changes to the scenario set up. By that point RSK already functioned separately from Croatia. There were only sporadic incidents prior to this in Pakrac and Plitvice but full scale war was still brewing.
Muncipalities of Knin, Obrovac, Benkovac, Dolji Lapac, Gracac, Korenica, Vojnic, Dvor and parts of Petrinja, Glina, Kostajnica and Pakrac (Okucani?) were effectively controlled by Knin. At this point some parts in Eastern Slavonia were also on verge of erupting and possibly Borovo and Erdut province should be included. I would set up militia units in centre of these municipalities capped at 10% and would lock them. These represent the former MUP (in Krajina they are actually called SUP) units changing loyalties plus local population organising armed groups for 'self-protection'.
Similarly, Croatia should set up similar units in areas close to Krajina (e.g. Karlovac, Gospic, Sisak, etc...).
These MUP units should be removed from the set up by September or October when both parties build up regular Army.
I can start working on OOB IF this is accepted. If we stick to this starting date then there is no point denying situation on the ground. After that we need to start worrying how to get JNA to fight and not run into that rabbit hole...
Can we add impassable links from Knin to Dvor, Knin to Okucani and Knin to Borovo?
At this point Croatia should have already one Brigade located in Zagreb (1st Guards Brigade – Tigers) , Vinkovci (3rd Guards Brigade – Martens) and Split (4th Guards Brigade – Spiders). There will be another one formed on 15th of May.
It is very difficult to find when RSK formed own units. Mostly these were former JNA TO units. Knindja, can you dig out this info? Maybe some of them were already formed?
What you say pips?

Start date is not fixed, the scenario date was (almost randomly) set by me. Dunno what Hax think about this, but I would prefer to move it back to 1990 because there will be more possibility for change in history, tho maybe later when we got all the basic stuff properly done.

And you are more than welcomed to make your own mini OOB for RSK if you have infos, Hax and I surely have less knowledge on those areas.

I don't know what is the grand strategy. Can you and Hax define the goals for the version 5? Someting like, OOB, IC, events (which ones)...

Can you als set the start date because that defines a lot of things? I feel a bit lost as to where we are headed for.
I'll look to finish off the JNA OOB (airforce, navy) in the next few days until goals are set.

It is very difficult to find when RSK formed own units. Mostly these were former JNA TO units. Knindja, can you dig out this info? Maybe some of them were already formed?

Hogar, if I understand correctly you need data when it is formed territory Defence of the SAO Krajina?
Decision to form TO SAO Krajina brought 1. october 1991. and it is formed in novembar 1991.
If u need detailed information on the number of people in TO per places tell mee, i I'll check it out.

I don't know what is the grand strategy. Can you and Hax define the goals for the version 5? Someting like, OOB, IC, events (which ones)...
Goal is to put the mod out of Alpha/Beta status and have all the basis done. Then, DH!

Objectives:

• Finish to name all the map provinces.
    Properly distribute IC and resources.
    How to simulate NATO?
    Have basic events for independence, revolts and wars.
    Have proper OOB for everyone.
    Have proper minister and leader pool for everyone.
    Have final version of tech tree and unit model system.
    Have complete GFX.
    Edit: Have complete Tech Teams too!

Last edited:
Hogar, if I understand correctly you need data when it is formed territory Defence of the SAO Krajina?
Correct. To complete OOB we may need to know when units were formed, eg. 1pbr from Vrlika. If you do have the numbers of how much under-strenght these units were that would be very nice. My understanding is that RSK struggled to fill the ranks thoughout the war, especially after war in bosnia started. provide what you can... thx.

Goal is to put the mod out of Alpha/Beta status and have all the basis done. Then, DH!

Great.... See my questions below please...

Objectives:

• Finish to name all the map provinces. -> I've noticed place called Virovitica is missing. This is a key province in plans for Greater Serbia and one of goals for RSK Army in West Slavonia. I'll check others...
    How to simulate NATO? -> events? random units losing org and strength? same with the no-fly zone... new tech that sets org of airplane units to 0?
    Have basic events for independence, revolts and wars. -> need starting date to help