• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I dunno look for more military leaders or something.

Does somebody know how much 3mil tones per year is in bbl/day?
The approximate conversion for BPD to tonnes/year is 49.8, so 100,000 BPD equals around 4,980,000 tonnes per year.
So 3mil/49.8 = 60240.963855421686746987951807229.....
ok 60241!
Somebody who can calculate how much every province should have calculated from bbl/day?
Maybe remove 2 '0's? (Removing 3 would make small numbers)

Edit: Hax, bug is beyond my "skills".
1) When I load the whole mod, the game "wont start", I get a process created in the computer but its like the .exe is broken (its not Arma work).
2) When I load JUST the map and scenario file, mod load and when I try to play YW scenario there is a problem. First its very slow to load the map and provinces (weird no touch there) and then after 5 minutes I get an error in the scenario file, but the file is virtually the same as before and cant see no problem.
3) I tried to load this in DH, maybe to see if it could run and maybe get a debug file or something, but it doesnt want to load the mod at all either...

So wtf...

Edit2: If I really cant fix this then maybe we could ask FT or Martin from DH dev team to have a look? They usually help out ppl when they can and they must have much more knowledge than us. And should find any problems with their debug tools.

Last edited:
Yeah sure ask somebody who knows coding or just remove everything that you have added on 0.04(save your work of course) and then add file by file :)

So how should we do with the oil? How to distribute it? A refinery is not a oilfield but still if you can buy oil to refinery it to your standard. Maybe add events which controls if a country can buy oil or not? I know it is possible to add off-map oil IIRC but is it possible to take away off map oil? :)

Hogar, do you know if Yugoslavia had any oilfields which oil was taken out from in the 90's?

In that map I sent you, you should see the oil fields. I don't think there were new fields in the region since 90s. Most production was in Croatia. From memory the most important field was in Djeletovci which was in the end taken and run by RSK.

YUG depended on oil imports, even Croatia which had most significant fields. In game terms we should use this as a leverage to balance opposing sides, e.g. RS taking control of the key areas in Eastern Bosnia (say Visegrad, Foca, Zvornik, maybe more) triggers international embargo on RS (and perhaps Serbia/Montenegro) or someone nearing Banja Luka gets embargo... First step towards NATO intervention??

No, embargo is DH feature (so not present in arma). But you could simply give bad negative off map resources from start of scenario for SFRY and some nations and to get rid of it you need to research the 'opening to the world' tech and then choosing a favored ally (west, east and middle east).

No, embargo is DH feature (so not present in arma). But you could simply give bad negative off map resources from start of scenario for SFRY and some nations and to get rid of it you need to research the 'opening to the world' tech and then choosing a favored ally (west, east and middle east).
Nice. Basically, reading some documentation on the net it appears that embargo did a great damage to ability of Serbia to even support RS/RSK to wage a full war. There are reports that there was no fuel for aviation, etc... Reason why this is important is that somehow we need to keep a player entering ahistorical war as Serbia and steamrolling to Ljubljana. This should also keep in check RS so it doesn't run wild in Bosnia. Otherwise we are in for a 1945-Germany-vs-Allies scenario...

Did you resolve your issue with the scenario load?

Hello guys, long time no see :)
How are things going?

Mic po mic :D

No, my question was like Hogars:
Did you resolve your issue with the scenario load?

Also this:
But you could simply give bad negative off map resources from start of scenario for SFRY and some nations
Is it possible via event during the game to add negative off map resource?

You know, considering all the crap the war brought, and the fact that I am absolutely sick of hearing about it, hear people bitch about it or, worse yet, use it for political propaganda as of late (da Kosor, blejim u tebe ti sunce ohladim...), this mod actually makes it kind of... entertaining. I mean, I never played any HOI, but just seeing this, the work that goes in it makes me happy that people are turning that whole damn thing into something fun for a change. Now don't get me wrong, wars aren't fun in RL, mkay? It's just that after being bombarded with countless mundane stuff about it (if you're in one of these countries, you get what I mean), this just really turns the formula on it's head.

Keep at it folks!