• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there anything that I can do to help, I realy want to contribue to project.

Help creating OOB :)

An awesome mod you guys made. :) If you wish I could contribute some music for the soundtrack or some graphics like propaganda posters. I can't remember some of those from this war but I could photoshop some things.

We already have music and propaganda pictures. We really need now persons who can code and create OOBs and events.

You understood me wrong, I never done this kind of thing before, so i realy dont'n know any thing about moding. Do i need to download original mod, or just write he informations in wordpad, or notepad. And what kind of information do you need, and by that i mean how much divisions, what type, and in which provincies. You have to be very specific.

You understood me wrong, I never done this kind of thing before, so i realy dont'n know any thing about moding. Do i need to download original mod, or just write he informations in wordpad, or notepad. And what kind of information do you need, and by that i mean how much divisions, what type, and in which provincies. You have to be very specific.
No need to download anything, we just need you to type the JNA-Croatia OOB in notepad. Similar to the example Allied OOB explanation.

Ok, I understand that, but what kind of information do you need, and by that i mean how much divisions, what type, and in which provincies. I see that those kind of informations are needed for writing OOB

Just do the 3 Military District (Skopje) for a beginning, we must first check that OOB will work in our mod. Remember that every bolded unit on the first picture is HQ and it that should also be included. I mean 2. Corps should be a HQ as well should 21. Corps (NIS) be. Then in same army group as the 21.Corps HQ should also the 211. Armoured Brigade. Please ask questions if you don't understand something!

Sorry, a little busy with school right no, hopefully the weekend will be better suited for me to assist.

Okay :sad:

P.S. Shall we have the units in local language or on English? I mean Oklopna instead for Armoured. I prefer on local language, what do you day?

That doesnt look a very precise OOB... But I guess we dont have much more.
(plz put a link to that picture oob in our oob thread)
P.S. Shall we have the units in local language or on English? I mean Oklopna instead for Armoured. I prefer on local language, what do you day?
What do I day? :)
We could make it that generic text stay in english so texts in game dont change, but for each countries the names be in local language. Its possible.

That doesnt look a very precise OOB... But I guess we dont have much more.
(plz put a link to that picture oob in our oob thread)

I have got also one big PDF file with more info of all parts of the YNA/JNA.
This one: http://elektron.tmf.bg.ac.rs/user/bojan/JNA OOB.pdf
But we first use that partial picture as base and then add units which we can find on other sources.
Jrhindo you can also add the link to the OOB picture, you are a moderator ;) But I will do that now.

What do I day?
We could make it that generic text stay in english so texts in game dont change, but for each countries the names be in local language. Its possible.

Can't we also make the generic text in local language?

But in what local language? If we have players who cant speak serb or croat they wont understand, we need english as base.

Local terms can be a submod, but not too difficult to understand, we already have local names in many HOI scenarios, I got no clue what Japanese names mean but it doesn't bother me and they sound cool. ;)

I give up, to much work, and I dont have the time for it. I tried today to write some of it but it took me a whole dam mornig to make few divisions. Sorry guys to disappoint you, I whis you best of luck for this Mod.

Welcome to the club! I would myself try to create but really don't have time with school.:closedeyes:

Local terms can be a submod, but not too difficult to understand, we already have local names in many HOI scenarios, I got no clue what Japanese names mean but it doesn't bother me and they sound cool. ;)

Exactly it's already in HoI so we can also use it in the mod. But no sub-mods, direct in the main mod.

I dida some work on 3. Militery district:

Code:
###########################
# 3.JNA Military District #
###########################

landunit = {
	control = YUG
id = { type = 10500 id = 1 }
name = "102. Mjesovita Protuoklopna Artiljerijska Brigada"
leader = ???? # ???
location = ?? #Gnjilane

division = {