• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know but I doubt we will ever find any country's precise industrial power. We have GDP, the economic power and with infrastructure and industrial/resource maps we could find the hotspots of ingame IC then we can use the GDPs to have economic proportions.

Yeah I suppose so :)

Hey, I will begin to assist you guys once this week ends, I gotta go to school and that take preparation.
I will Return!

Thanks! You are always welcomed to help us! ;)

About geo-maps we have already such. We should now focus to "devolop" how we shall distribute manpower to every state.

I have ha my eye on you for a while now :).
I have an Yugoslav atlas from 1985. A map based on old Yugoslav counties showing GDP and a map displaying main industries. I have very decent data for Croatia in 1991. Only issue is that I don't have much time to fiddle with this. I can email few images when I get time to scan them...
If you are looking for OOB did you see this site, www. vojska.net? The guy running this site used to be quite active in these forums (HOI1). Maybe you will need his permission to use this data but it seems like it has a lot that you need. A lot of stuff is in English as well. Check OOB for JNA http://www.vojska.net/eng/armed-forces/yugoslavia/

I believe numbers given by Kava are total GDP so those figures need to be divided by population.

Keep up good work guys.
D.

Last edited:
I think his nick is Ivan Bajlo. Maybe he responds to a PM. He is also active under same nick on some history forums. Seems like a guy who knows material you need quite well.
I'll try scanning those couple of pages in the next few days when I get a bit of time. Very busy with my work atm.

Nice mod, definitely needs conversion to DH because map is really big. ;)

BTW can someone give me short version of past 250 pages. :rolleyes:
Hello!

Well actually not MUCH sadly was done in over 250 pages....
But we do have a somewhat working beta, just need to get a solid base and then figure out a way to make a realistic YW in game.

But we do have a somewhat working beta, just need to get a solid base and then figure out a way to make a realistic YW in game.

Are you referring to the download in the first post? Is it working with DH? I'd like whatever you have that's working with DH, never mind the OoB, Tech teams, ministers and so on. I want to try out the map, and see if I would be of any help.

Are you referring to the download in the first post? Is it working with DH? I'd like whatever you have that's working with DH, never mind the OoB, Tech teams, ministers and so on. I want to try out the map, and see if I would be of any help.
I think someone already tried and play tested it on DH, but for what purposes do you want everything? :confused:

Well actually not MUCH sadly was done in over 250 pages....

So much for advantages of laissez-faire capitalism over communism, you should have sent few persons to Goli Otok and shot any saboteurs! :rolleyes:

Same problem here, I see you had same idea of creating Yugoslav republics as puppets of SFRY. But I also don't have idea how to create realistic game other then for multiplayer. I better catch up on modding tutorials... maybe DH provides some new useful features which can be used besides mouse wheel scrolling for the map. ;)

^But thats done already. No need to do everything twice, we lost so much time already...
Same problem here, I see you had same idea of creating Yugoslav republics as puppets of SFRY. But I also don't have idea how to create realistic game other then for multiplayer. I better catch up on modding tutorials... maybe DH provides some new useful features which can be used besides mouse wheel scrolling for the map. ;)
Yeah. We wanted to have SFRY at war with Slovenia and then Croatia during the Independence Wars, have the 'loyal' states lend its armies for the war. Then do the same during the Bosnian War, Serbia lend units to RSK and Croatia to Herzeg-Bosnia. Except how to the have the countries 'at war' but not at war directly, like in a proxy war. But the worse thing is NATO, it is very hard to represent its activities...
DH would make things like transition of SFRY to FRY and Serbo-Montenegro easier, plus make some things mod-able for more realism.

Yeah. We wanted to have SFRY at war with Slovenia and then Croatia during the Independence Wars, have the 'loyal' states lend its armies for the war. Then do the same during the Bosnian War, Serbia lend units to RSK and Croatia to Herzeg-Bosnia. Except how to the have the countries 'at war' but not at war directly, like in a proxy war. But the worse thing is NATO, it is very hard to represent its activities...
DH would make things like transition of SFRY to FRY and Serbo-Montenegro easier, plus make some things mod-able for more realism.

Yep, Posavnia and battles around 'Corridor' featured regular Croatian army units fighting literally under commands from Zagreb with HVO and Army B&H playing support role, entire logistics and most of the artillery was located in Croatia with combat groups being rotated back to Croatia before being sent back. NATO a problem? What about UNPROFOR? You can attack them and there is a 80% chance they won't defend and retreat without a fight or you get airstrikes? :wacko:

Also war and peace were usually directed by political decisions which had little military sense, if player is in that straitjacket without any options it will be very frustrating game but if there are options they could be very easy exploit. :(

Last edited:
NATO a problem? What about UNPROFOR? You can attack them and there is a 80% chance they won't defend and retreat without a fight or you get airstrikes? :wacko:
I know but thats not what i meant.
Our game concept for Nato is not clear for now. How to portray them in game? Do you spawn units in the areas they went historically (with abstract airlift events)? But then how they get supplies and their supply lines? Give supplies by events? AI Nato or player playable? Not too crappy to get loads of 'free' stuff events for player?

We havent completely thought of that yet.

Also the situation is kind of the same with the pro-Serb units who rise up across Croatia and Bosnia. Same game "country"? Yes or no, units will 'appear' trapped behind enemy lines. In real life they get food from their local kinsmen but not in game, supply lines dont reach them.. So they would spawn and then auto die when enemy attacks them, because they are "out of supplies".

:(
Also war and peace were usually directed by political decisions which had little military sense, if player is in that straitjacket without any options it will be very frustrating game but if there are options they could be very easy exploit. :(
Yes... Well I dunno... :eek:o