• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax you are moron and liar, because u never finish this mod...

*pokes you with a stick*
Calm Down. :)
As for this Mod, Last i checked, they released a version for HOI2: Arma, then moved to developing it in DH. Then Hax and JRHINDO? got caught up in making a battlescenario for Darkest Hour.
PM Hax for an answer. He might not check this thread anymore.
Also,
I am sure we will manage to get the final arma version for September.... Minimum

*gives KnindzA the stick*
When you do PM him, whack him twice, one for me and one for you.
I demand this mod as well!
:p

Hax you are moron and liar, because u never finish this mod...

Liar? When did I promise to complete this mod? Troll...

I can promise you that if I don't get any help with this mod then it will be forgotten and never done. There is so much left to be done, OOBs, events, map fixing(distribute resources), AI and a bit GFX. I won't continue because I can't do that all myself. But I will always be open for help.

I can promise you that if I don't get any help with this mod then it will be forgotten and never done. There is so much left to be done, OOBs, events, map fixing(distribute resources), AI and a bit GFX. I won't continue because I can't do that all myself. But I will always be open for help.

I'd love to help, as I'm really looking forward to this. However, those things you mentioned, neither of which are my specialty, nor am I an expert on Balkan affairs... But I'm sure if you release an alpha build, someone will contribute atleast something.

I will help.
Disclaimer: I will need training for some things, since, well...I don't know most of them. :(

Events, OOB and AI are as easy to make as copy pasta!

If you do want to help without have to learn all sorts of things, you could start by trying to find the GDP of all mod concerned nations and try to calculate its worth in IC. And try to gather as much maps on resources, infrastructure, industry, population distribution and economy on the region.

If you do want to help without have to learn all sorts of things, you could start by trying to find the GDP of all mod concerned nations and try to calculate its worth in IC. And try to gather as much maps on resources, infrastructure, industry, population distribution and economy on the region.

I want to learn!
Also, What region, timeperiod, etc?

I'd love to help, as I'm really looking forward to this. However, those things you mentioned, neither of which are my specialty, nor am I an expert on Balkan affairs... But I'm sure if you release an alpha build, someone will contribute atleast something.

Many alpha version has already been released, those that you can download on the first post in this thread are alphas.

So you can just copy paste the OOB for the JNA? No, you must step for step make it but it's possible of course to use a old OOB as a "ground". It takes time :( ;)

Also it can be hard to the GDP for every federal republic of Yugoslavia.

I want to learn!
Also, What region, timeperiod, etc?

Thanks Fancy for showing interest, please help us and I will start again to work on the modding.

Ok, i looked at some data which are concerning the GDP or BDP on croatian, and it's says this for GDP in 1986:

Croatia:9,954
Serbia:16.005
Montenegro:1,113
Bosnia And Hercegovina:5,988
Macedonia:2,519
Slovenia:7,614

Here is link, use google translator to translate the text if you want to now more.

Ethnic map of former Yugoslavio in 1991:

126837.jpg

But the GDP doesn't say correctly the IC. Slovenia was and is more rich then Bosnia but that doesn't mean they have more factories then for example Bosnia, not in the '90s.
I know but I doubt we will ever find any country's precise industrial power. We have GDP, the economic power and with infrastructure and industrial/resource maps we could find the hotspots of ingame IC then we can use the GDPs to have economic proportions.

We have GDP, the economic power and with infrastructure and industrial/resource maps we could find the hotspots of ingame IC then we can use the GDPs to have economic proportions.

I'v searched little bit but i didnt find any usefull maps, and i doubt that i would find any. Also i left few inqueries on difrent forums, but i sincerely doubt that i will get any response.