• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yea, the idea for the mod is good but when and how the RSK will appear? Why then I play as Serbia I dont have the time to create my units and when SFRY declare war on Croatia I can't defend myself and they take Vojvodina without any fight... And I think you should make the AI less aggressive.

Hi, I've been doing the oob for the bosnian war in april 1992 and right now its going good. I've finished the JNA oob for Bosnia, the only problem is I don't have info about commanders except the generals who commanded corps, but I do have some of names of JNA commanders its just I don't know which units they commanded.

I've started the Bosnian forces oob for april 1992 and this is going good. I have nearly all the info who commanded the bosnian forces in april '92 like Patriotic League or Teritorial Defence or even Green Berets, so Bosnian forces oob will be accurate about 90-95 %.

After I finish the Bosnian forces for april 1992, i will start on the oob for the army of Rep. of Srpska which i have some info from the 30th of April or beginning of May '92, and I will also do the paramilitary units for Serbian forces oob like 'Beli Orlovi' or 'Seseljevci' and etc.. For the Croatian forces like HVO and HOS i will use the osprey books and will try to find soe info on the net, but i do have a book containing all the HVO forces in the Posavina between march and october '92.

Another thing is that Hax told me to ask everyone is it alright if we write full name and surname for the mil. leaders like Veljko Kadijevic or Dario Kordic or Atif Dudakovic, because i've tried this names and surnames and it fits but for some leaders who had nicknames we can put Z. Raznatovic Arkan and etc.? I think the full names look good while you playing, but you tell me what you think?

Also why can't we have the year 1991 or 1998, why is it 1091 or 1098?

Hi, I've been doing the oob for the bosnian war in april 1992 and right now its going good. I've finished the JNA oob for Bosnia, the only problem is I don't have info about commanders except the generals who commanded corps, but I do have some of names of JNA commanders its just I don't know which units they commanded.

I've started the Bosnian forces oob for april 1992 and this is going good. I have nearly all the info who commanded the bosnian forces in april '92 like Patriotic League or Teritorial Defence or even Green Berets, so Bosnian forces oob will be accurate about 90-95 %.

After I finish the Bosnian forces for april 1992, i will start on the oob for the army of Rep. of Srpska which i have some info from the 30th of April or beginning of May '92, and I will also do the paramilitary units for Serbian forces oob like 'Beli Orlovi' or 'Seseljevci' and etc.. For the Croatian forces like HVO and HOS i will use the osprey books and will try to find soe info on the net, but i do have a book containing all the HVO forces in the Posavina between march and october '92.

Another thing is that Hax told me to ask everyone is it alright if we write full name and surname for the mil. leaders like Veljko Kadijevic or Dario Kordic or Atif Dudakovic, because i've tried this names and surnames and it fits but for some leaders who had nicknames we can put Z. Raznatovic Arkan and etc.? I think the full names look good while you playing, but you tell me what you think?

Also why can't we have the year 1991 or 1998, why is it 1091 or 1098?

Very good El-Fatih! :)

About the name, I think if we can have the whole name without being messed, yes we can use whole name but maybe some we won't be able to have whole.
JRHINDO what do you say about this? I want your opinion!

The year thing is because that after 2000 the AI stops working for Hearts of Iron and that's why we have chosen 1091 as start year so it can pass after "2000" (1100). (Y2K bug)

How shall we manage the VP points?
I guess Belgrade should have highest amount of all cities, maybe 20.
Then the federate capitols, like Zagreb and Sarajevo should have 10-15.
Big industrial cities like Maribor and Zenica should 5-10.
Smaller cities should have 1-5 which is historical, industrial or geographical important.

What do you say about this?

P.S. Here are a picture on the airbases of Montenegro:

/Hax :cool:

Belgrade 17
New Belgrade 7
Zemun 5
Pancevo 5
Zrenjanin 5
Novi Sad 10
Subotica 6
Nis 10
Kragujevac 8
Novi pazar 6
Vranje 7
Smederevo 7

Pancevo Industrial city(my home town) 15-17 IC

Belgrade 17
New Belgrade 7
Zemun 5
Pancevo 5
Zrenjanin 5
Novi Sad 10
Subotica 6
Nis 10
Kragujevac 8
Novi pazar 6
Vranje 7
Smederevo 7

Pancevo Industrial city(my home town) 15-17 IC

Great! :) But I like more "round" numbers, like 5 or 10.
So Belgrade should have 20, all those with 6 or 7 should have 5 and Pancevo 15. :)

Supaplex can you also find some important smaller provinces that should have 1 or 2 VP? It must be geographical, historical, cultural or environmental important.

Supa, could you also find all oil raffinaries in Serbia, I see that Pancevo has/had one.
And can also find provinces who had in the 1990s big termo/hydro electronic power "houses", which generated power.

Serbia

Pančevo Refinery (Naftna Industrija Srbije),
Novi Sad Refinery (Naftna Industrija Srbije),
Hemco Refinery[4]] Near Belgrade

Macedonia

OKTA Skopje Refinery, (Hellenic Petroleum), 50,000 bbl/d (7,900 m3/d)

Croatia

Rijeka Refinery, (INA - www.ina.hr), 90,000 bbl/d (14,000 m3/d)
Sisak Refinery, (INA - www.ina.hr), 60,000 bbl/d (9,500 m3/d)

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bosanski Brod Refinery

Sremski Karlovci (Vojvodina, near Novi Sad) 2 Most important Vojvodina town in Austro Hungary(Matica Srpska)
Gracanica(Kosovo) 3 Serbian ortodox center

Serbia

Pančevo Refinery (Naftna Industrija Srbije),
Novi Sad Refinery (Naftna Industrija Srbije),
Hemco Refinery[4]] Near Belgrade

Macedonia

Croatia

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bosanski Brod Refinery

Was that all the ones in former Yugoslavia? Or was that the ones you could remember without looking on internet?
And can you find the producing volume of the Serbian ones, how much they produced per day.

Sremski Karlovci (Vojvodina, near Novi Sad) 2 Most important Vojvodina town in Austro Hungary(Matica Srpska)
Gracanica(Kosovo) 3 Serbian ortodox center

Is this the VP provinces? If I have understood correctly, Sremski Karlovci, Matica Srpska and Gracanica should have 1 VP each.
That's the religious important places, right?
Give us some more on geographical or cultural.

I found this website and it says how much every refinery produced each day/year.
http://abarrelfull.wikidot.com/european-refineries

This is what I get:
Serbia
Pancevo Refinery (Naftna Industrija Srbije), 96.000 bbl/day
Novi Sad Refinery (Naftna Industrija Srbije), 52.000 bbl/day
Hemco Refinery www.hemco.rs Near Belgrade

Macedonia

Croatia

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosanski Brod Refinery, 30,000 bbl/day

I found it strange that Bosanski Brod Refinery has so low producing number and I think that is what it produces today as I know it was much bigger before.

"It's assumed that the war damages on the refinery is up to 123.000.000$."

History of Bosanski Brod Refinery:
History

“Oil Refinery” j.s.c. with f.l. Brod was founded in 1892 by Hungarian company for chemical industry called Danica. The capacity of the refinery was 25000 tones per year.
In 1927 having completed negotiations with Standard Oil Company, the state sold the Oil refinery. The new owner built up new distillery with the capacity of 300 tones per day.
In 1968, Snam Progetti completed an expansion to take capacity to 2 million ton per year.
In 1990 the new processing line was built with the processing capacity of 3 mil tones per year. It comprised 10 production processes.
Having been sold to the Russian company Zarubezneft the reconstruction was finished and the old processing line was set into operation with the capacity of 1.2 mil tones per year.
In 2009 reconstruction of facilities on the new processing line started.

We must just find out how much that would be per day, somebody knows how to convert ton to barrel.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070513105644AADjtyo
It means barrels...it's a measurement of oil...once you get past 42 gallons...you start converting it into barrels.....and the actual definition in the industry of 1 bbl is a barrel is 42 U.S. gallons measured at 60 º Fahrenheit.

American measurements... :confused::eek:o

I also know that Modrica has now a refinery but I don't know if it had it before in the 90's but it seems so by this link: http://www.modricaoil.com/eng/?page=13