• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im thinking about buying the game just to play this mod :D

Also does Greece have any part of this mod? are there events for Macedonia that says "The Greeks are demanding we change name because they think we'll take their land!" or something like that?

(also that book is "The Yugoslav Wars" by K. Mikulan) :)

I see you have Darkest Hour registered, you know that we shall hopefully convert this mod to Darkest Hour. No need to buy Armageddon ;)

About Greece, they are not on the map but sure there will be some events and such between them and Macedonia. With the awesome new coding in DH, countries can switch flag in-game, something that Macedonia will do if it goes historical path.

The latest version (0.04) nearly completely lack leaders, tech teams, events and the map is not finished too (IC, manpower and resources distribution + weather is weird). I like the new tech tree although it is not possible to do research in 0.04.

I recommend at least to download the music pack. It is quite large and it is a very good Yugoslav wars era collection.

The latest version (0.04) nearly completely lack leaders, tech teams, events and the map is not finished too (IC, manpower and resources distribution + weather is weird). I like the new tech tree although it is not possible to do research in 0.04.

I recommend at least to download the music pack. It is quite large and it is a very good Yugoslav wars era collection.
The mod is at version 0.04 for a reason! :p
Did you get any ctd? We had problems for quite sometimes.
I decided to buy Death to Spies gold edition instead of HoI2 it was better than i expected :)
Yea good game. Soviet hitman!

weather is weird
:D
The problem with this is how HOI2 defines North and South Hemisphere.

If i remeber correctly, for north hemisphere provinces i set Temperate Climate and for south hemisphere i set Mediterranean (to aboid snow in summer!). The see provinces were not touched, so the result here can be weird.

I made a little test with DH and the mod crashed. Following the Arma2DH mod guide i made some changes to the files and i was able to run it. Here are the changed files:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5kebsn94p5on26/YW004DH.zip
Copy them over the mod intalation on the DH mod folder. Test them, maybe i left some files behind!

When i was changing the files the debug file showed this errors:

Code:
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'naval aviation doctrine' personality ('Chief of the Navy' instead of 'Chief of the Air Force') for Davorin Kajic (ID = 88000112): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_cro.csv
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'corporate suit' personality ('Head of State' instead of 'Head of Government') for Branko Kostic (ID = 567212): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_ser.csv
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'static defence doctrine' personality ('Chief of Staff' instead of 'Chief of the Army') for Momcilo Perišic (ID = 567214): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_ser.csv
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'indirect approach doctrine' personality ('Chief of Staff' instead of 'Chief of the Navy') for Dragoljub Ojdanic (ID = 567215): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_ser.csv
'Laissez Faire Capitalist' personality has been substituted with 'laissez-faire capitalist'. Please correct it in all minister files!
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'laissez-faire capitalist' personality ('Head of Government' instead of 'Armaments Minister') for Jadranko Prlic (ID = 991102): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_U03.csv
'Iron-fisted Brute' personality has been substituted with 'iron fisted brute'. Please correct it in all minister files!
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'corporate suit' personality ('Head of State' instead of 'Head of Government') for Branko Kostic (ID = 565212): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_yug.csv
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'static defence doctrine' personality ('Chief of Staff' instead of 'Chief of the Army') for Momcilo Perišic (ID = 565214): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_yug.csv
Ministerfile error: Wrong government position for 'indirect approach doctrine' personality ('Chief of Staff' instead of 'Chief of the Navy') for Dragoljub Ojdanic (ID = 565215): Mods\YW004/db\ministers\ministers_yug.csv
Seems that some of the ministers personalities are wrongly assigned. I changed them randomly, but sure you will like to take a look on them for the future Arma release.

Hey, why when I start a new campaign of the Yugoslav Wars mod the date is 1091, seconds after the events of Kosovo and Vojvodina (I'm playing as Serbia) the date goes to 1936 and everything is the same until the end of the campaign (events cannot appear on that date). So, how to fix the starting date?