• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You need to finish this, I'm soooo looking forward to trying your map!

Oh, and by the way, should Serbia be called Yugoslavia?

Thanks!

Well the republics in the union called Yugoslavia is showed in this mod as indenpendent countries but puppets of SFRY.

Thanks.

Every bit of land not independant should be called Yugoslavia until 2003 or sumthing when Serbian and Montenegro disbanded FRY and formed an union. But In HoI2 it is difficult to simulate this, part of the reason we are migrating to DH.

@Hax: I think I finished remaking all the tweaks and fixes on units, I will start working on the AI now.

Not until 2003 ?

Nice jrhindo our new moderator at this sub-forum ! :)

Probably not. Maybe a month after.

I agree :)

Alright, is it possible to mod the AI so it doesn't rebase planes in level 1 airports?
No, you cant code the AI to do that. But I can code the planes to spend more supplies and fuel than Helis, so it could force the AI to not put planes at lvl1 airports because of logistical problems.
What country should I go for now with airports?
Albania or Macedonia? :)
Both! :D or Albania!

Hax, why you dont ask darkest hour crew, to help you with that event? Fernando torres, Vulture and so on. Its just one event and that dont use a lot of time.

Alright I have started to work a bit on the cabinet for Serbia.
But I'm a bit confused on Slobodan Milosevic. Wikiepdia says that he was:
1st President of Serbia
In office
8 May 1989 – 23 July 1997

But when I press on presidents of Serbia I get this:
Head of State:
Branko Kostic* 27 Apr 1992 - 15 Jun 1992
Dobrica Cosic* 15 Jun 1992 - 1 Jun 1993
Milos Radulovic 1 Jun 1993 - 25 Jun 1993
Zoran Lilic* 25 Jun 1993 - 25 Jun 1997
Srdja Bozovic* 25 Jun 1997 - 23 Jul 1997
Slobodan Milosevic* 23 Jul 1997 - 7 Oct 2000

* = picture

Now I don't know what I should use? Wasn't Milosevic whole time the president for Serbia federal republic in Yugoslavia and then for Federal Republic of Yugoslavia?

DH with it name changing in-game event will be great for this mod. We don't need extra tags for the "same country". SFRY should be YUG but all other SER, like FRY, Serbia & Montenegro and Serbia.

P.S. All countries should have a commie cabinet with only a HoS and HoG of the federal republic commie party, the rest of the commie cabinet should be the same for all countries. I mean before the war breaks out all countries should have same chief of army and so on. And then when war breaks out comes the independence cabinets and the Yugoslav cabinet loses some(Anton Tus-chief of Yugoslavian airforce who went to Croatian side).