• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Considering the amount of time it would take to either remove (and by doing that, remove compability with a standard HOI installation) or rename ID's which would be a bit tedious and take some time.

Also, the current ID's are kind of logical and could of course be more logical

Just think of it like this way: ID 6660912 would be:

666 = All YW mods ID have 666 as start of ID
09 = Country code, i.e. Croatia
12 = Number of the actual minister/leader/TT

But there's no prestige from my side involved, so do as you wish and god speed. :)

Ex: Make a minister_ger, with nothing in it.
We dont need Hitler in 90s yugoslavia.

They are done... Didnt war start in your game?
(Load as serbia and declare war to croatia and bosnia)

Wait? If I paly as Croatia or Albania, Macedonia, and Serbia didnt declare war to Bosnia RS HB AND later WB will never be indenpedente? Someone must fix that.

Wait? If I paly as Croatia or Albania, Macedonia, and Serbia didnt declare war to Bosnia RS HB AND later WB will never be indenpedente? Someone must fix that.

Should RS-RSk and HB revolt if yugoslavia peacefuly disintegrated?

What are you talking about? If Yugoslavia remains there won't be any pro-Serbian independent states.
But the chance of keeping whole Yugoslavia is very little or should be in this mod.

Shall we try to make a version that contains the new tech tree of yours JRHINDO.
Add my new military leaders for Croatia and Slovenia (Herzeg-Bosna but I guess it's not needed now).
And then maybe for Christmas hopefully release a version with a working RSK event.

JRHINDO, can't you please make a new event for RSK?
Use same stuff but open a new .csv file but don't copy paste. Maybe on your computer if it's made it will maybe work? :)

Hi
The ID map is done and here. Make a good use of it ;)
You can expect some errors (numbers start dancing in the screen after 20minutes on front of them) but i hope in a small number.

maybe Id for Owned, controled, national provinces if duplicate for some id or missing and that is causing crash with rsk.

Hi
The ID map is done and here. Make a good use of it ;)
You can expect some errors (numbers start dancing in the screen after 20minutes on front of them) but i hope in a small number.

It's so blurry, when you zoom you can't see the numbers :(
What program to open it maybe?

May be. I noticed that sea region IDs are not good at some sectors.
I mean, last, unfinished map wasn't good.

Could you please show with a map where?