• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But maybe it's not the a event who had that ID, maybe a minister or military leader.
Try to change it, maybe it will work.
I put the mod through HoI 2 validator and didnt find major problems. Minor AI problems (wont make a ctd only make bugged ai), duplicate minister or leader ids (same id as country like france or germany but we dont use those countries) and thats it. Those are most of the bugs found.

So what shall we do? :(
You guys should focus on TT/Ministers/Leaders for now.

I will do more tests, to find the ctd bug and also the start game bugs.
Hope Gukan will finish the id map before christmas (good luck) and we could fix somethings about the map.

HAX when you have time, please change the minister and leader ID numbers. We dont have many countries and not many ministers, would make things easier to have small id numbers than what we have now. For exemple, Albania should have IDs from 1 to 100 and Bosnia 101 to 200....

Edit: btw i found that theres NO CTD if i remove the Serban Republics events.

HAX when you have time, please change the minister and leader ID numbers. We dont have many countries and not many ministers, would make things easier to have small id numbers than what we have now. For exemple, Albania should have IDs from 1 to 100 and Bosnia 101 to 200....

Edit: btw i found that theres NO CTD if i remove the Serban Republics events.

I can't use ID's which are used in vanilla. I have a list of ID taken.

Didn't we already know that? :(
I thought this was fixed.... bugs... bugs... bugs.... :(

What do you mean?
Ex: Make a minister_ger, with nothing in it.
We dont need Hitler in 90s yugoslavia.
HB, WB and RS events are not done or?
At least I am in '93 and none of these events happened...
They are done... Didnt war start in your game?
(Load as serbia and declare war to croatia and bosnia)

But will this not cause bugs? TeutenburgerW said it woul be better to do as we do now, use ID's after 1000000 or something like that.

But will this not cause bugs? TeutenburgerW said it woul be better to do as we do now, use ID's after 1000000 or something like that.