• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys, just like to know how much this mod went.

You can try to add some units at the beggining, because war is unreal. Someone says that is hard, but it worth try.
Sure, but later. Bugs first :)
Yeah but the event seems like any other event I guess.
Still I think we should look on the building list of RSK, something they want to build and then the game crashes.
:mad: RSK use the default ai, the same as WB, RS and HB. They dont crash like RSK

I will test around the RSK events.

Last edited:
maybe game crashes because Serbia isnt at war with croatia I mean it is in war but have non aggresion pact, and have puppled RSK witch is croatian cores. and becasue of that game crashes. try to put that Serbia and croatia are at peace until 1993 and then via event make that Serbia and croatia make non agression pact, becasue if you dont make event Serbia will attack croatia and make strange balance to the war.

Hax look at Serbia threed, that I make. I add a loot and later will be more event suggestions and other stuff. Also I make for Macedonia.

Nice Supaplex ;)

I think that we should figure out the save problem first because if we fix it, we can save and access RSK to see if there is a problem with building queue.

It is something about paratroopers, isn't it?

Yes I think we should try this, maybe RSK tries to build paratroopers and the game crashes :p