• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what I must to delite in doomsday folder that montenegro can build armyes?

I delite map and scenarios when I m copy paste 04 version.

JSGME. dont work to me so I must instal manualy. Gukan say me what to delite but im forgot is it map and scenarios all or it needs something else to delite?

I have noticed one more strange thing. Did you try to save and after that load the game? When you are loading save it says that model for paratroopers is invalid, and game crashes to desktop.
I think I know whats wrong. I will see.

Now we know RSK has is bugged.

Yes, I think that it is confirmed now, I have played 5 times and it crashed every time. Crash happens aprox. 2 weeks after RSK proclaimed independence. This time I didn't attack.

I played with Croatia.

Yes that was the bug I had with RSK.
I managed to make a independence event for RSK but after some days the game crashes. :eek:o

I didn't delete anything, I just copied YW004 Map to MODS and activated it in JSGME...

Look here Supaplex, use JSGME! ;)
You don't need to install it, just put it the main folder, then just press it and a new folder called MODS shall be created automatic, there you put YW mod.
And then you shall see it in JSGME and you can activate it ;)

I have done some research and it crashes when you try to see some province in RSK after 10th July I think.
Try to save and reload. Oh wait theres a save bug.... :/ work work work and now school is startting again....
JRHINDO, does the game crash with RS and H-B?
Apparently not.

How's it going??

Congrats on the subforum! :D