• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I make rest of the sea then where should I post it?

Also one thing more. I think that initial resources are a little bit too high. Especially manpower, when I play with Croatia it is +13.6 per day. After a year it is higher than population of Croatia.

In the threads of Albania/Montenegro which I will create now;)

About manpower, we haven't changed it at all I think.
But of course it will be changed, maybe not this version who comes, but it will be fixed sooner or later ;)

Ok, I posted it there. I also posted little level ICs there.
When will v0.04 be finished and what is left to be done?

Saw it, very nice job! :)

Well 0.04 have some bugs in the start, they most be deleted.

/Hax :cool:

There is a problem with ID Map. Sea sector #1342 is repeating twice. It is located near Trogir...

I will post rest of the sea sectors in threads Albania and Montenegro...

EDIT: And also, are you using some special tools to mod?

Last edited:
I tested it out a little bit. Here are my impressions:
  • Very nice new interface
  • Very good new tech tree
  • Airports and other buildings now can be built
  • Military Officers are still from WW2, I don't know if that is planned or not
  • A few warnings on the start, I clicked ignore and it worked almost perfectly

Still, we need to do many things to improve it. We need to:
  • Fix the sea names
  • Fix military leaders
  • One minor thing, at start there are many warnings and errors. They are reffering to the language file. Also, in game some characters are wrong.

One last thing, that I have not mentioned before: I tested with Croatia...

EDIT: Now I edited events file so we can use old Music MOD with 004. Should I upload it up here?
I will also correct sea names today...

Last edited:
Here is one bug. I play with Croatia, and every time I declare war to the SFRY, Serbia declares war to SFRY 7 days later. The problem is that every time that Serbia declares war game crashes. Is this because there is some event or?

EDIT: I saw now that year is still 1935, why?

Last edited:
I tested it out a little bit. Here are my impressions:
  • Very nice new interface
  • Very good new tech tree
  • Airports and other buildings now can be built
  • Military Officers are still from WW2, I don't know if that is planned or not
  • A few warnings on the start, I clicked ignore and it worked almost perfectly

Still, we need to do many things to improve it. We need to:
  • Fix the sea names
  • Fix military leaders
  • One minor thing, at start there are many warnings and errors. They are reffering to the language file. Also, in game some characters are wrong.

One last thing, that I have not mentioned before: I tested with Croatia...

EDIT: Now I edited events file so we can use old Music MOD with 004. Should I upload it up here?
I will also correct sea names today...

Sea province names shall be fixed, maybe not this(0.04) version.

No the military leaders shall be fixed, Croatia have done military leaders.

jrhindo, he experimented much, many bugs :p

Music files I have already fixed, so you don't need to upload. Everything shall be uploaded when we upload the official 0.04 version.

Here is one bug. I play with Croatia, and every time I declare war to the SFRY, Serbia declares war to SFRY 7 days later. The problem is that every time that Serbia declares war game crashes. Is this because there is some event or?

EDIT: I saw now that year is still 1935, why?

Do you wait for the events? The independence events?

1935... I think you must use NTL patch. (No Time Limit patch).

I can fix sea names, I will post it in 2-3 days if you want.

And no, I haven't waited for independence events. I waited 3 years but it didn't work, maybe I need that NTL patch. But I have also tried to play with Serbia and when you try to attack, CTD happens...

Can you please give link for NTL patch?

I can fix sea names, I will post it in 2-3 days if you want.

And no, I haven't waited for independence events. I waited 3 years but it didn't work, maybe I need that NTL patch. But I have also tried to play with Serbia and when you try to attack, CTD happens...

Can you please give link for NTL patch?

If you want to help us with the sea province you are free to do that.

Yes it's the NTL patch you need, the events work only year 1091.

NTL Patch: I think it will work: http://rapidshare.com/files/428285790/NTL_patch.rar

when Im playing with Serbia I cant attack croatia.

Now I see Serbia have non aggresion pact even is in war. Nice thing. Good Jrhido.

when Im playing with Serbia I cant attack croatia.

Now I see Serbia have non aggresion pact even is in war. Nice thing. Good Jrhido.
Yes. You must give your units to sfry or rsk for the croatian indenpendence war.
Montenegro still not buiild armyes. :(
Your game is bugged! :p Montenegro build armies in my games.