• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have seen the bugs in the spy section. Those are the problems that make some game start bugs, but I didnt change that stuff, its the same as vannila so dunno whats wrong.

.......... :confused: Just overwrite it with the vanilla files.

RS, RSK and HB, also WB was indenpedente nations. And about a virus, i know. I take back my profile. And maybe haxs map have virus. I give all members in the group that link with map. i dont have bugs, because I was having different instal of a game than you guys. Gukan say me what to delite and after that copy/paste Yw, Im shure that map must be delited and then copy/paste YW but i know that I must delite something else also before copy/paste YW

Well in the beginning the countries should be puppets of their master country.
RS / RSK = Serbia

Croatia wasn't in a full war against Bosnia, just supported Herzeg-Bosnia diplomatic and with arms and soldiers.

But after that Serbia gets event to abandon the alliance/puppet status of RS and RSK. They officially leaves the war but leaves huge amount of supplies, arms and etc.

And please tell me what to delite in armagedon folder.

and yes in 04 what you gave me is it included province fix????? Or I must download it?

now i see, Jrhido give me rsk and rs file in private message to me justt for fun to play with other countryes.

Im delited scenarios only left save games, and whole map folder. Game works but with no rsk or rs. What i must delite to rsk and rs works/????????

WTF :confused: I don't have RS and RSK, the older 0.04 version...

Jrhindo, wait until we get hopefully a own subforum so we can discuss every country in it's own thread ;)

JRHINDO can you make event that Croatia cant declare war to RS after some significant event. also that RS can got o aliance with rsk and Serbia and Croatia and Herceg Bosnia. It would be mess if you dont do that.And of course if you play as example Croatia you can make aliance with Herceg Bosnia and declare war to rs but then Serbia also can declare war to herceg bosnia and go to aliance with rs and rsk.
Croatia wasn't in a full war against Bosnia, just supported Herzeg-Bosnia diplomatic and with arms and soldiers.

But after that Serbia gets event to abandon the alliance/puppet status of RS and RSK. They officially leaves the war but leaves huge amount of supplies, arms and etc.
I have the idea to make Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia technicaly at war with each other. In the game they will be at war, but will also have a non agression pact on each others. So they cant attack each others and they will have to use the little factions to make war with each others :D (Serbia invade croatia with RSK and invade Bosnia with RS, or Croats with HB. Pretty cool if it works as intended)
and yes in 04 what you gave me is it included province fix????? Or I must download it?
Province fix is for YW003, it is included in 004
Im delited scenarios only left save games, and whole map folder. Game works but with no rsk or rs. What i must delite to rsk and rs works/????????
WTF :confused: I don't have RS and RSK, the older 0.04 version...
RS and RSK are only avaiable in my version for now. Havent uploaded it yet, before I wanna do all the Bosnian factions, make basic revolt events and make ai files before uploading.
.......... :confused: Just overwrite it with the vanilla files.
IT IS the vannila files! I just removed the stuff for unit names and tech names (to put them in the right files), didnt touch anything else :confused:
Jrhindo, wait until we get hopefully a own subforum so we can discuss every country in it's own thread ;)
I hope we will get that subforum. Kinda hard to coordinate all actions just here.

Sorry guys I can't find ID I have work to do. D Pancevo on google earth. maybe I get some, sorry I will get some money for that job. hax or Jhindo do you ant to be administrator inYW group on FB?

Yay subforum!
Hey why are those guys mod here? They are kaiserreich devs.
1. Sarmatia1871
2. Davisx3m

3. blue emu
4. ForzaA
5. Vulture
6. Hax

And I wanna be mod! :D
Sorry guys I can't find ID I have work to do. D Pancevo on google earth. maybe I get some, sorry I will get some money for that job.
Ok send me the map with id that you worked on.
hax or Jhindo do you ant to be administrator inYW group on FB?
Sure.

Look who's back from the dark fallout world! :D It's you who revamped their map if I understood it correctly? Great work in that case. I'm really eager to play US on a improved map. :)

And hopefully YW will rise from the ashes like Phoenix! :D

Look who's back from the dark fallout world! :D It's you who revamped their map if I understood it correctly? Great work in that case. I'm really eager to play US on a improved map. :)

And hopefully YW will rise from the ashes like Phoenix! :D
Yes i made some work for the Fallout mod... was like a walk in the park after the work done here :D
Don't expect anything great, only a few provinces added to the west coast but still huge provinces in the center and at Canada!! It was great whan Sword anounced he will be working on the mod for DH... maybe YW will be ported too? All is in Hax hands :eek:

But I want more provinces in fallout!!! ;) Hehe that I can imagine! :D

I already converted 003 to DH (took 30 seconds), so it's not a matter of having compatible versions for both ARMA and DH, but wheter or not if it's worth it to convert to the DH platform and take advantage of the new features it brings.

Things that already been described in DD, so it's alright to add them why to switch platform to DH

- Claims (suited for an balkan war mod, hehe)
- Decions
- Much greater speed (well, YW is now pretty smooth, but if YW will add brigade/battalion sized unit. It will be a lot of units and thus, all speed improvments are welcomed.
- Distance model (in order to have realistic distances with new map)
- Overall improved interface
- Much more event commands, triggers
- More modder friendly

Why not convert

- Because many people who have arma will not get DH and thus not be able to play YW
- ...?

edit: (so you don't misunderstand, i'm also helping out working at dh, so it's real knowledge, not knowledge from dev diares)

Gukan!
Is someone working on the OOBs? I found something that can be used...
What did you find? I already have 1990 yugos oob.
Filthy Propanda
(lol jk)

I think we will have to port to DH when possible, theres lots things that would be very good for YW. The transition of SFRY->FRY->Serbo Monte->Serbia can only be simulated with multiple countries and DH would fix this, along with the others things you said that DH brings.

I fixed some start bugs.

Here is Bosnian wars, are those start territories right?
ScreenSave11-1.jpg

western bosnia have only three provicnes

and those 4 provinces bosnan is Herceg bosnia provinces, those 4 in hercegovina

Sorry guys I can't find ID I have work to do. D Pancevo on google earth. maybe I get some, sorry I will get some money for that job. hax or Jhindo do you ant to be administrator inYW group on FB?

What will you do? Take pictures? :cool:

Yay subforum!
Hey why are those guys mod here? They are kaiserreich devs.
1. Sarmatia1871
2. Davisx3m

And I wanna be mod! :D

Just a mistake, now it's history ;)

You must earn you place, but you have come a long way to become a moderator :D

Great job with the subforum Hax!!!

Is someone working on the OOBs? I found something that can be used...

Thank you Gukan for the map :p

OOB's..... Not yet ;) But I have some OOB's for some countries.

I think we will have to port to DH when possible, theres lots things that would be very good for YW. The transition of SFRY->FRY->Serbo Monte->Serbia can only be simulated with multiple countries and DH would fix this, along with the others things you said that DH brings.

Yeah one good thing with DH :)

use hax map, but wait maybe that map have a virus. hax upoad once more time that map.

Oh well, but I don't have any viruses;)
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2660/provincesidcro.jpg

I fixed some start bugs.
Here is Bosnian wars, are those start territories right?
ScreenSave11-1.jpg

Good job mode.r..... I mean JRHINDO :D

As Supaplex said Western Bosnia should only have three provinces, Velika Kladusa and the two Bosnian provinces neighbouring it.
Those dark green provinces in southern HB should also be HB, I think... :D
Where did you get the province distribution picture, could I see it? :)

You must earn you place, but you have come a long way to become a moderator :D
Well I am pretty sure I would make a good mod ;)
OOB's..... Not yet ;) But I have some OOB's for some countries.
What oob do you have? :confused:
Where did you get the province distribution picture, could I see it? :)
What provincz distribution pcture?

Bosnian_war.gif

you must add a lot provinces to Hb. Sorry I make some mistakes and dont finished HB borders.

Use different color for Slovenia, because it is the same as Herceg Bosnia.

Last edited:
What oob do you have? :confused:

What provincz distribution pcture?

Some OOB pictures, I think TeutenburgerW gave me or so was it El-Fatih.

Well how did you know what province should be controlled for which country.

Also something I realised when the Bosnian war starts, RS and HB doesn't control all provinces that they do in 1993 or 1994. And there was no WB. Please consider this JR ;)

Use different color for Slovenia, because it is the same as Herceg Bosnia.

Yes you are right, JR please if you can do it. :)

And please, Jrhido make that Serbia be blue. not this gay color. Serbia is the bad guy. XD Imagine Germany in vanila with pink color.