• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We should also make that the battles are longer á WiF :)
btw do you want lots of org points or small amounts for the units?
Jr, is the enemy now attacking? Not just standing on the border without any offensives even if you are at war?
I tested as the Serbs. At first I took the areas around Vukovar and Osijiek and the croats did react, but they started to sent units to counter the attacks. In the last save I was blocked around Pakrac.

The countries need the start historical units, but its ok.

Well if we take now lot of org then there won't be any for the last years of the Croatian/Bosnian war.
Those YUG armies who are stationated in Slovenia should have very little org. A example: All YUG armies have 45 and starts with that but the Slovenian YUG armies stationated there should start with 10-15 and the daily org regain should be very low. Maybe 0.75 % every day. This way Slovenia should win over the enemy quite easily. Of course in all other countries the YUG armies starts directly with 45, maybe -10 for the armies in Croatia.

You understand me? :)

The countries need the start historical units, but its ok.
? You mean we need to work on the OOB?

Now please PM over the version so I can test it out! :D

EDIT: Have you tried and see if the RSK event works and it creates it?

Well if we take now lot of org then there won't be any for the last years of the Croatian/Bosnian war.
Those YUG armies who are stationated in Slovenia should have very little org. A example: All YUG armies have 45 and starts with that but the Slovenian YUG armies stationated there should start with 10-15 and the daily org regain should be very low. Maybe 0.75 % every day. This way Slovenia should win over the enemy quite easily. Of course in all other countries the YUG armies starts directly with 45, maybe -10 for the armies in Croatia.

You understand me? :)
A little. But what you suggest is hard to implement.
? You mean we need to work on the OOB?
Yes, I have the 1990 oob of JNA, would be good if we have anyone who want to code the oob.

EDIT: Have you tried and see if the RSK event works and it creates it?
Yes tried it. The event fires when Croatia and Serbia are at war with each others, but rsk dont become independant. :/

Is it really hard? I see that some divisions and planes in Kaiserreich is locked on a certain level of org.
I cant make a country produce armies with lower org then everyone. But i can change the oob to make some units with lower oob, half strengh or lock, but we need oob first ;)
Alright

Strange, have you seen if they are in the revolt file?
They are. Could be a problem from there, will check.

AFAIK, no you can only change starting unit (that is, units defined in the .inc's) strenght (and of course, wheter they're locked or not) however, you can't edit morale nor organisation for certain units defined in inc's.

AFAIK, no you can only change starting unit (that is, units defined in the .inc's) strenght (and of course, wheter they're locked or not) however, you can't edit morale nor organisation for certain units defined in inc's.
Really?

Btw do you too want the updated YW004?

Edit: How is YW004 HAX?

Last edited:
Pics from 0.04 alpha:

There are a lot of bugs in the begging, I mean even before hoi.exe starts. That last bug pup-up came 3-4 times.
bughords.png

screensave3p.png

screensave5s.png

screensave6n.png

screensave7u.png

I LOL'ED HARD

I know about the bugs. Not sure whats the problem with db, but the language problem is around the spying texts.

Did you think AI was good?

Damn many bugs, but there isn't in-game. Didn't get any crash while playing as Croatia a bit.
Got the RSK event but it isn't created :(

The AI was good for now, they cross the border which they didn't do before :)

The picture of new Sarajevo I think, that one which before didn't have one is to modern. The picture is taken in 2002 I think.
We should change that.

And some good sprites we should use.

Will you PM TeutenburgerW the version JR, please? :cool:

I will start converting some military leaders.

Damn many bugs, but there isn't in-game. Didn't get any crash while playing as Croatia a bit.
This is a no CTD mod!
Got the RSK event but it isn't created :(
That event is still botherin us :mad:
The picture of new Sarajevo I think, that one which before didn't have one is to modern. The picture is taken in 2002 I think.
We should change that.
Alright i have more in stock.

edit: btw how were the battles? Were they long enough? Too short?

this is a no ctd mod!

That event is still botherin us :mad:

Alright i have more in stock.

Edit: Btw how were the battles? Were they long enough? Too short?

ctd? :confused:

Good, remember take a panorama picture if possible.

TeutenburgerW, please check the event and make it working. Please! :rolleyes:

They were short, too short.

About the techtree, you can see on every research "historical date", you have put 1091 on all of them I think. But wouldn't it be nicer with 1991, I guess there is no consequence of putting that. Also some them should be earlier, I mean not 1991.
And maybe to change the infantry background picture in the techtree, it's a tank ..... :)

Don't forget to PM TW.

Crash To Desktop
TeutenburgerW, please check the event and make it working. Please! :rolleyes:
Hold on I think I maybe able to fix it.
They were short, too short.
Units need more org then.
About the techtree, you can see on every research "historical date", you have put 1091 on all of them I think. But wouldn't it be nicer with 1991, I guess there is no consequence of putting that. Also some them should be earlier, I mean not 1991.
And maybe to change the infantry background picture in the techtree, it's a tank ..... :)
Infantry = Army research not just infantry.