• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Idk, maybe you removed them so that your pack of 0.04 won't take to much space when we are modyfing it.
Or something else maybe?
I will redownload YW 003 to see.

Btw there should be no more unknown_string prolems in the tech tree ;)

Edit: The ministers from YW 003 are the same.

Last edited:
What do you mean gone?

screensave4r.png

Yea sure. Do you want me to send you the latest version of YW004?

Btw most countries need tech teams.

Yes please, but please do that via PM on Friday;)

Also about tech-teams, before people starts to spam pictures of possible tech teams we should 1, get a own sub forum or here decide what kind of tech teams that there should be military leaders, private companies or other things?
What do you say? :)

Ive posted in other forum for yugoslav wars.

Nice!

Hax do you check event? is it works, I dont have instal armagedon, and even if I have I dont know how to activate event.

Western Bosnia teach team.

Agrokomerc.

Agrokomerc-Velika-Kladu%C5%A1a-BiH-250x164.jpg

They must have only one, because its smallest country.

And Agrokomerc is private firm of Fikret Abdic. He has his own empire. I asume that you aleredy know that.

OFF TOPIC look beautiful bridge in Ada cignalia in my Belgrade capital, under construction.

p1090312u.jpg

I dont spam anymore. But this bridge is for me so beautiful that I must show you. And Hax you also do that with tower in Sarajevo. Long live peace and prosperyty for all ex Yu countryes.

Also if you all wnat to watch devlopement for your country I know good site, but I dont know if Im alowed to post there that site.
Well what a heck its www.skyscrapercity.com

Last edited:
OK, I'll stop, but WB have only one so....

Well not only one, this mod shall be filled with flavour! :D
The commander of WB forces, don't remmember his name but he should have a low skill.
Maybe Port of Rijeka, they had free tax export there.
And maybe Velika Kladusa as city(I mean for industry, agraculture and such;) )
As there isn't many countries in this mod we shall use quality before quantity!