• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Arg DAYS of wait just for 5 pics .... :/

When I start the game, two errors directly happens, something with db, but I press ignore.

Here they come:

There is some problem with Novi Beograd, when I press it the game crashes. But I waited a bit and took screenshots and then tried again. Then it worked. But the picture should be changed!

The screenshot for Novo Sarajevo I think is to modern, maybe war time pic would be better?

What do you say? I didn't take pictures on all tech slots becuase all was unknown sting wanted.

Ok thanks thats a start
lol easter egg
:mad: I wanted you to take picture of the distance between Maribor and Beograd.
Just like you did here: http://img245.imageshack.us/i/screensave10m.png/
The screenshot for Novo Sarajevo I think is to modern, maybe war time pic would be better?
Supposed to be a picture from 1990 :confused:
Gonna fix Novi Beograd.
What do you say? I didn't take pictures on all tech slots becuase all was unknown sting wanted.
I know there is unknonwn_string_wanted everywhere but i just want the pictures of all tech page to know how the tech distribution look like. (you can see some techs going out of the tech box and i want to fix this)

Ok thanks thats a start
lol easter egg

:mad: I wanted you to take picture of the distance between Maribor and Beograd.
Just like you did here: http://img245.imageshack.us/i/screensave10m.png/
Supposed to be a picture from 1990 :confused:
Gonna fix Novi Beograd.
I know there is unknonwn_string_wanted everywhere but i just want the pictures of all tech page to know how the tech distribution look like. (you can see some techs going out of the tech box and i want to fix this)

That easter egg can be bug maker ;) Don't change in config!

Alright I will do that Maribor-Belgrad thing;)

I will tommorow post all tech slots pics!

Here is the new pictures:

Was that all :cool:?

EDIT: Will you know what tech part it is? I haven't marked it :( Sorry!

Also see this!

For 0.04 we should have 0.03 as ground base and then just add those tech stuff and province fixes. There is to many bugs in your 0.04.
What do you say JR?

I forgot about subforum, but when I ask a moderator he says ask an admin. When I ask an admin he says I need a confirmation or something by a moderator.
I will look and see what I can make of it;)

Was that all :cool:?

EDIT: Will you know what tech part it is? I haven't marked it :( Sorry!
its oki know which tech are all of those ;)
I dont see the avaz tower in the novo sarajevo urban picture ;)
For 0.04 we should have 0.03 as ground base and then just add those tech stuff and province fixes. There is to many bugs in your 0.04.
What do you say JR?
Could you take a screen shot when the game say there is a bug?
(plz post them today :eek:)
I forgot about subforum, but when I ask a moderator he says ask an admin. When I ask an admin he says I need a confirmation or something by a moderator.
I will look and see what I can make of it;)
lol Show whta the admins has been saying to you to the mods and vice versa.

Nice! Have you tried 0.04 with TW's patch?
But I think we should stick with 0.03 and just add-check-add-check and so on ;)
This way we can spare us from a bug horde!
I have identified the bugs. They are in the config files about spying.
Otherwise everything is running as normal.

(some bugs in the ai files but i will fix this)