• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is better to start in 1989 or 1990 so the governments of the future combatants can be set up.

If this one is for ARMA - which I most certainly hope so cause if its for DD you will lose %70 of possible players - you can't go further than 1999 since it will turn AI comatose (It just stands there, doesn't build anything, doesn't respond to events). So best if you start early or just make it start from 1936 and say its 1999 etc.

Why just 10 years, its better that be 20.

What do you mean "just", how long are you planning to fight? :wacko:

The second world war was just 6...

And if this is for ARMA, I hope it doesn't go after 1999. Otherwise, well, you'd lose a player in me. ;)

Serbia have in 1990 aproksimetry 10,5 milion people, in the game you can put one milion and 50 thausand manpower, and it in minus stage because on low birth rate in serbia.But in the game you corect that if you research manpower and if you inpruve infractusture.That must be for all countries except kosovo later when is indenpendent and albania and montenegro.And later bosnia widauth serb republic.But I think that in early 1990s birth rate in serbia is in + because of kosovo and montenegro I think that is 2 promils.In the game that must be 25 manpower every month.

well if NATO don t attack Serb forces war will be much longer.But because this is game if player as a Serbia or other Serb republic make good choices in the war maybe NATO never attack Serbia in Bosnia or oluja newer ocour.And I think that you know that croats have a lot of havy war machinery such as tanks, planes in 1995.

And one thing, in the game you can change goverment stage every year.Well if serb radicals take power over Serbia then they have core much provinces in ex yugoslavia, or they want greather serbia.And maybe if montenegrians want to go on they own, and if in that time radicals in power, then they declare war over montenegro.

Last edited:
I agree that starting in 1990/1989 and ending in 1999 might be a better idea. However, the only interesting thing before 1991 would be events, and you would have to limit ahistorical build up of troops before that date. Or something along those lines.

Bue then onyl Yugoslavia and Albania would be there.
That would not be funny, to get into a war and you most orginaze is good.
What would you do with Yugoslavia in 1-2 years?
Get their defence smaller? Remove their army?
Come on don't be so noobs:D

The game will start 1991;)

For a BETA their will only be a first goverment no changes, but with better versions comes better things:D

I have already said that the other republics of Yugoslavia should be puppets of YUG,as most have already chosen their new governments in 1990...Like A-H in Kaiserreich,where A-H is one country,but for more fun and to better model the political setup,Hungary and other countries are puppets of Austria.

Bue then onyl Yugoslavia and Albania would be there.
That would not be funny, to get into a war and you most orginaze is good.
What would you do with Yugoslavia in 1-2 years?
Get their defence smaller? Remove their army?
Come on don't be so noobs:D

The game will start 1991;)

For a BETA their will only be a first goverment no changes, but with better versions comes better things:D

You wouldn't remove the army, what gives you that idea? And the puppet system seems doable. Although doing just 1991 might be a lot easier, at least for starters. And once that is complete maybe a new 1990 scenario could be added, since IMHO that would take longer to balance.

but the playtime of hoi was from 36 to 46 (or to 60th in addons). Player must have time to prepare and time to maneuver.

Yeah true, but it already is 10 in our mod!

And manpower should be balanced, do you guys even realize how much manpower the max 9999 is? It's 10 manpower per division (brigade now), that means you can build 500 divisions, and still have enough manpower to reinforce each division from 0 to 100 strength! Manpower will be balanced so that we don't see huge armies and Blitzkriegs.

I would like that it is small manpower for all countrys in begging and when they make indenpendency.
Via events they get more MP.

In the Bosnian War it was two options:
1. Flee
2. Fight for you people

So is it possibly to lower manpower in citys by events?
refugees.jpg

Mostly people fled from Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo.
Most from Bosnia:(

/Hax:D

20 to Ireland xD