• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax, before we find a way to fix event problem it would be nice if you or somebody make scenario for 1992, with all countries echept western Bosnia.

Hax, before we find a way to fix event problem it would be nice if you or somebody make scenario for 1992, with all countries echept western Bosnia.

He's back!

Its just to see if the game start and if everything works fine. Nothing too complicated, even for Russians :p

:mad: If only I could beat you right now :D

Yo, can anyone test this?
http://www.mediafire.com/?a2b6cxcttet209u

Tell me if there any problems, or if there are none.

Lots of problems since it immideatly CTD when you try to start up the game. :p

There's a lots of problems (primarly in the tech files) and units that causes the game to crash plus some double used IDs, but I'm on it and hopefully, I'll have a patch to fix it so it starts as normal during the afternoon.

EDIT: Or maybe not... I already fixed more than 80 typos, wrong commands, missing things etc in tech & config files which will cause the game to crash. At least I've come to the place where the scenario is loading and half way through, it CTD. The problem I think lies somewhere in the config files (which you btw never should re-organize, they are very sensitive!). I'll update you on progress later.

EDIT2: Still getting those error when starting the game up, but after then, it loads like normal and no strange CTD when I play around a little.

Q: Where did you put all the tech names? 'Cuz they don't seem to be in the files you provided. (So it's all "unknown string wanted")

You should really be more cautios and as soon as you did one change, load the game up. Sure, it takes longer time, but then you get rid of 99% of the bugs. I found one funny in a tech file where you had put a "+" directly after an } which I know you know that there can't be. Small things like that creates a direct CTD and it's a hell to find through all thousands and thousands of line.

Anyway, fixed files here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3CZ0FLQ5) and good work JRHINDO. Tech tree modding is a hell! :D

Last edited:
Deleted my HoI2 folder but havent reinstalled yet.

Ok:eek:o

Yo, can anyone test this?
http://www.mediafire.com/?a2b6cxcttet209u

Tell me if there any problems, or if there are none.

Downloading.

Lots of problems since it immideatly CTD when you try to start up the game. :p

:eek:
Thanks TeutenburgerW for helping us, your modding skills is needed:D
And when you already mod, could you just look on the RSK event. What could cause it to crash the game some days after firing it. I haven't tried to via cheat fire it on the first day, please try that and see what happens. Of course when you have hopefully done the bug fixes.

From my side I will fix all those GFX things Vax gived us, (Croats, some skin parts). And I will try to learn how to implant military leaders (making .csv files).

Do you remember when we couldn't write Vaximillian :D