• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But who would make them to real playing, Idk how to mod such things. :(
Well since i am also trying to figure out a tech tree for Anno, I have been looking into TT modding and talk with Sword of Fallout about it. But My ideas wont be implemented "tomorow" thats for sure :(

oh. I guess Ill just have to live with that strange date then.

Also, why are their no troops in Yugoslavia/Balkan area. Do I have to build up my armies first?

anyway sweet music!(btw is the music legal?)

I'm pretty sure that any music put with this mod doesn't violate any copyright infragment.

oh. I guess Ill just have to live with that strange date then.

Also, why are their no troops in Yugoslavia/Balkan area. Do I have to build up my armies first?

anyway sweet music!(btw is the music legal?)

It's still in alpha stage, therefore no forces on the map from start;)

And the mod is free, we don't get any profit so I guess it's legal.:eek:o

lol @ the "made by jrhindo", makes it sound of lesser quality, he he

Hey HAX who made the infantry tech tree? And was there any particular idea behind it?

And we should make the alliances into SFRY-West-East, dont want any ethnical problems here.

And for Gukan:

Could you please fix the little river bugs in serbia?
ScreenSave26.jpg

And would it be possible if the non navigable rivers have the same colors as navigable ones?

Last edited:
And for Gukan:

Could you please fix the little river bugs in serbia?

And would it be possible if the non navigable rivers have the same colors as navigable ones?
I will take a look.

I'm looking to make the red border asked by Hax some days ago, first test seems to go well, but the red line will not apear if frontier runs trought a navigable river. Is this ok? or may we skip the red lines feature?

Thx!

I thought you could just use the prov borders and just paint red over them on the border layer... If its really too much trouble to make borders no need to make them, the province borders are thick enough to make them fake borders. :D

Found 2 other little map problems:
ScreenSave25-1.jpg

xy problem

ScreenSave27.jpg

And here i am trying to go to the SFRY Beograd but the arrow goes in bosnia and it cant be reached. WAD?

And here i am trying to go to the SFRY Beograd but the arrow goes in bosnia and it cant be reached. WAD?

I don't think so.

lol @ the "made by jrhindo", makes it sound of lesser quality, he he

Hey HAX who made the infantry tech tree? And was there any particular idea behind it?

And we should make the alliances into SFRY-West-East, dont want any ethnical problems here.

You want that I remove that?

TeutenburgerW started on that, he had some good ideas with it!

How do you think? Will Serbia then be with SFRY alliance. West and east?

I'm looking to make the red border asked by Hax some days ago, first test seems to go well, but the red line will not apear if frontier runs trought a navigable river. Is this ok? or may we skip the red lines feature?

I would like to have the red line border between two countries. It's OK if it can't be shown besides navigable rivers. Does that mean it's finished?

What does WAD stand for?
Maybe a province-province fault.

Serb commander: You were supposed to arrive yesterday!!!!
Serb soldier: But we saw a beer fest and couldnt resist the urge to join...
Serb commander: :mad:

:rofl:

Believe me, that happened often during the YW's! :D