• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi everyone, sorry not to beeing here, i have obligations to do. And hax it would be nice if you realise 0.31 judt adding bridge to Dubrovnik that troops may defend Dubrovnik and alow MOntenegro to build armies.
A bridge from where to whereyu say?
Vojvodina done.
Only Serbia left to be done...
Only serbia-serbia to do? Will see if i can do it.

Dubrovnik%20Neretva%20County.gif

croatian troops cant supplies that part of territory because of bosnian border, and croatia dont have bridge to supplay troops and also dont have naval bases at sea at all.

PS: I think that in other computer I have old csv file in witch you can see wich provicne is Amsterdam and that you can ad troops in the beggining of the game.

About province name, don't know what you mean, you can always look at the names at the map to guide yourself and use the showid cheat to know the id.
But if what you want is the province_names.csv, i was working on it.
Here is how it is now http://www.mediafire.com/file/tegx70g6r68mayb/province_names.csv
Only Serbia to go, but is so tedious to do :eek:o
If someone find the time and faith to do it, Hax and me would be very happy.

About a map with id's, no, we didn't have one, every time someone offered himself to do one , disapear without trace after few days.

Nice to see you Gukan! Thanks for the province-names file. So is your mission over for this mod or you want to complete something more?
Would it be hard to add a red line as border between two countrys? You know the front showed with a red border.

Hi everyone, sorry not to beeing here, i have obligations to do. And hax it would be nice if you realise 0.31 judt adding bridge to Dubrovnik that troops may defend Dubrovnik and alow MOntenegro to build armies.

There will not be any hot fixes but I can fix that there is a passage beetween Peljesac and mainland Croatia.

And make that montenegro can build armies. otherwise Cortian army will crush montenegro in about months. Events problem?

So, what's with the ID maps?
Need some one to do it.

Also a white province map would be good too...
And make that montenegro can build armies. otherwise Cortian army will crush montenegro in about months. Events problem?
Montenegro do make armies in my latest games. Not a BIG bug.

Need some one to do it.

Also a white province map would be good too...

1) Hmm, weren't they already made and just had to be merged?
2) I can do it.
Re: Serbia - I can do it.

Still the computer is on reparation, won't get it until the school starts again :(

When does school start in Sweden?

It various, for me it's next weekend. For some it has already started.

And we have a fixed date here ;)

The 1st of September, dubbed "The Knowledge Day".

:p

About the serbia province name thing i am on, it halfway through.

OK, you're free to finish it.

Then blank province map for me?

HAX here is a bunch of files worthy for a hotfix :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?csckh941cvzr693

Another one will come with only 1 ic and not 2 for every provs.
When the id map and VAX do the blank map we can precisely change the prov values.

Thanks, but still I don't have my computer with files on it, waiting to get the new graphic card :(