• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wasn't Srpska Krajina originally smaller once was created? And other lands were given later?

Yes I think so, but as the event doesn't work we shall work on other things.
I'm rally disappointed on the new version, hoped for more new stuff:(
I tried to make another RSK event via a event maker program, that event also makes the game to crash. (The first one I made from a event in vanilla as template).

Last edited:
Hax you can also try to incrise revolt risk in those provinces and then liberate them in the time, and then rsk is born.

Hax wester Bosnia event is fine? it wiull be included in 03?

I asked some people to help us.

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11295436#post11295436

and if works can you give me event for western bosnia to see and compare and proside to other people?

There is no events for liberating Bosnia so nor is there for RS, WB or H-B.
I thought I could just copy paste the RSK event but when there is something bad in it:(

Hax you can also try to incrise revolt risk in those provinces and then liberate them in the time, and then rsk is born.

Well yeah that sounds a good idea but sorry I don't have time to make those changes as I must release the version right now.

Soem eprson says me that you try to put 1991 and in event also 1991.But I say him that AI dont work in 1991

Soem eprson says me that you try to put 1991 and in event also 1991.But I say him that AI dont work in 1991

So? :p
It won't help anything, but I like your idea of raising the revolt chance in the provinces. But we will do that after summer;)
Sorry but I didn't expect that there would be any bugs:(

The big news is that there is music now;) It's optional so you must download that separately.

Dude, bugs are unavoidable ;) If only I knew how to write events, I could help.

Thanks

Also JRHINDO, I just noticed that the music event starts every new day. How can I stop this?

Is it?

You seem to be right:)

Your leaders pack is almost ready;)

New version:

Enjoy!

EDIT: In this version both the new music and files are included!

/Hax:rolleyes:

Code:
#####################
# YW003
#####################

# General

- Fixed SKINS for Macedonia and Western Bosnia
- All urban cities added
- Added minister (.csv) files for RSK, RS, WB and H-B
- Updates some events
- added new text.txt file in config
- Added RSK, RS, WB and H-B as revolt countries