• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I passed exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, take it easy with such;)
Yeah, that'll be the only rational thing to do;)

BTW, CW!M reached 0.3 earlier than YW did with 0.03:D

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I passed exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow congratulations dude! Pity I didn't pass mine.

jeah, Serbia beat Germany in soccer. 1:0

stupid from germany.

Wow congratulations dude! Pity I didn't pass mine.

you are too much behind the computer:rolleyes: working too much on mods. if something like that happens to me over 2 years (my exam is then) my parents will kill me!:eek:help!

you are too much behind the computer:rolleyes: working too much on mods. if something like that happens to me over 2 years (my exam is then) my parents will kill me!:eek:help!

Pity but it's kind of true. However I did pass my exam of today:)

And btw, if your parents start killing you, call me! I'll fly to the Netherlands to watch it! :p

jeah, Serbia beat Germany in soccer. 1:0

Don't post so big OT:eek:o

Could somebody please tell me this:
The RSK event happens for Croatia but the player have put a division in Knin, the capital of RSK. Will the event work or not, will the country be independent or will the event break?
Also if the event works will Knin fall in Croatian hands or will the division redeploy auto to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Or will it disband?

Don't post so big OT:eek:o

Could somebody please tell me this:
The RSK event happens for Croatia but the player have put a division in Knin, the capital of RSK. Will the event work or not, will the country be independent or will the event break?
Also if the event works will Knin fall in Croatian hands or will the division redeploy auto to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Or will it disband?

I think unit will be put into deploy box and can be auto redeployed. I remember when I had same thing with Germany once I got event "Create Croatia".

And btw, if your parents start killing you, call me! I'll fly to the Netherlands to watch it! :p

AHH!

But i dont give my adress on the internet, you dont know wich strange dirty people vax are coming to visit me.....

And over two years, i hope i have a live, that means i dont visit this forum then anymore:rolleyes:

But i dont give my adress on the internet, you dont know wich strange dirty people vax are coming to visit me.....

You're afraid of me, eh?:rofl:

Ok could you explain again what you want?

Let's say the Croatian war starts, RSK is created. But before the break event happens. The human or the AI of Croatia puts divisions on the most special provinces. Will the country be released if there is enemy divs there from start or will they auto be redeployed to the capitol or to the redeployment box?

Let's say the Croatian war starts, RSK is created. But before the break event happens. The human or the AI of Croatia puts divisions on the most special provinces. Will the country be released if there is enemy divs there from start or will they auto be redeployed to the capitol or to the redeployment box?

Auto redeploy.
Already gave you example on previous page.

Auto redeploy.
Already gave you example on previous page.

I know, but can you read?!
Will the country be created if there is enemy forces on the most important provinces that needs to be in control if you want to release?

Also I will soon go on holiday, but I will before that release one version. Hopefully with release events for the most important breaking countries!

I know, but can you read?!
Will the country be created if there is enemy forces on the most important provinces that needs to be in control if you want to release?

Also I will soon go on holiday, but I will before that release one version. Hopefully with release events for the most important breaking countries!

Nice to hear that. But in days, how much is left for realise?

And hax give sreeens how will look like new countryes that i can correct some provinces to real owner.