• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
Why AOD Fail?

It lagged as hell and I didn't like that new system in production.
But I didn't play AoD for long time and now I have much better PC( HoI3 doesn't lag but MDS2 still does) so I should check it out but patched.

In my comp AOD is runing fine. That because your old pc where old doesnt mean that game is fail.

In my comp AOD is runing fine. That because your old pc where old doesnt mean that game is fail.

There was no difference between AoD and HoI 2 except of that crappy system where you need to spend insane amount of money so I didn't saw reason why on my last PC lagged as hell.

Is AoD that bad?! I thought of getting it instead of playing hoi3 that is still in the box!

I had that too with my old pc...

but now it is gone and i have a pc wich is event as fast as a f1 car!

the best games to my are:
Victoria
Hoi2
EU3

Hoi3 Sometimes but most of the time not, another spilled 20 euros, but i have that cool icon under my name:cool::cool:, too bad my victoria and hoi2 dont have one, i should buy Revolutions and Arma again for 5 euro (GG) but... i have to ask my dad and he will say, again buying something on the internet!?

i think i like EU2 too but i dont have so i dont know:rolleyes:

stupid off topic post.

on topic:
Yea new version:D

Just a bit offtop;)

YW is 4th mod concerning number of replies and 11th concerning number of views;)

For instance, CW! is 20th and 25th respectively.

And KR is absolute champion in both categories.

Cheers;)
vaxpdx.png

Just a bit offtop;)

YW is 4th mod concerning number of replies and 11th concerning number of views;)

For instance, CW! is 20th and 25th respectively.

And KR is absolute champion in both categories.

Cheers;)
vaxpdx.png

Nice to hear!
Let's try to grow much more:D

Also the new mod version will include this:

* RS, RSK, H-B shall be included as revolters, no events to release them, yet!
* Music + event
* Fix capital bugs
* Add all urban provinces with picture

That for 0.03 ;)
Hopefully next week!

And if you lower IC by 1 in every provicne it will be good for 03. What about western Bosnia?

And if you lower IC by 1 in every provicne it will be good for 03.
I think its a good idea for now.

For the next versions we shuold work on the units and their ressourse comsumption, to make sure the countries dont spam troops like it is christmas.