• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The whole idea behind this mode is insulting.. What do Yugoslav wars really represent?? They are not the same as Iraq or Afghanistan, or any other war.. Well they might be similarity to Ruanda wars.. Yugoslav wars are wars based on constant genocide.. you don’t have to have a event to make it insulting, how don’t you understand it is already insulting.. the whole idea behind this mode is to serve as a playing platform for fanatics from former Yugoslavia…This mode is something that should have never been here in the first place..

The whole idea behind this mod is strongly contrary. Its aim is not to "let players kill more Serbs/Croats/Albanians/Martians/etc. than it was in reality with greater brutality mwahaha" but vice versa, to let to change the history in order not to repeat these mass murders.

To your opinion, "Yugoslav Wars" collocation always means "genocide". To mine (and I believe, for many of the users) it means "wars in Yugoslavia". It doesn't mean genocide at all.

P.S. There isn't an opportunity to simulate cleansings even if we wanted to do it.
P.P.S. Neither I nor JHRINDO come from ex-Yugoslavia, and none of the crew is a fanatic, I can assure you.

Not even all the dead people have been diged out yet and you all jumped to make a fun playing game out of it..shame shame…

ps. And you bet, that i will complain to John about it.. I don’t think that he realizes what is going on here.

*Sigh* The games are intended to get fun. There are WWII games, aren't they? There are games of "modern warfare", often full with much more insulting things. Everybody honours the dead, including us modders.

P.S. I'm not sure there's a point in boasting of having balls to complain or not to complain. My personal opninon.

The whole idea behind this mod is strongly contrary. Its aim is not to "let players kill more Serbs/Croats/Albanians/Martians/etc. than it was in reality with greater brutality mwahaha" but vice versa, to let to change the history in order not to repeat these mass murders.

To your opinion, "Yugoslav Wars" collocation always means "genocide". To mine (and I believe, for many of the users) it means "wars in Yugoslavia". It doesn't mean genocide at all.

P.S. There isn't an opportunity to simulate cleansings even if we wanted to do it.
P.P.S. Neither I nor JHRINDO come from ex-Yugoslavia, and none of the crew is a fanatic, I can assure you.

I can tell that, and thats why you don’t understand a thing that iam saying, especially JHIRINDO. And to your info JHIRINDO, he will care.. trust me!

Last edited:
I can tell that, and thats why you don’t understand a thing that iam saying, especially JHIRINDO. And to your info JHIRINDO, when he sees this in the news he will care.. trust me!

Well. If I can't understand a thing you're saying, please at least try to explain, could you? And blackmailing had never was a good idea btw.

P.S. Are you going to sue us?

Now dont be so arrogant and such a idiot.. im not blackmailing anyone, but im only saying that i will talk with paradox about this.. and if they think that they r good in letting people do what they want on their forums under their name than that another issue..

Err whats up with singleling me out?

pff lets just ignore this troll he is here to stir up trouble nothing more.
And you know what i will counter report this idiot.
Well. If I can't understand a thing you're saying, please at least try to explain, could you? And blackmailing had never was a good idea btw.

I think he meant me :p
And he cant spell, so i guess a lawyer will understand even less than us.

Now dont be so arrogant and such a idiot.. im not blackmailing anyone, but im only saying that i will talk with paradox about this.. and if they think that they r good in letting people do what they want on their forums under their name than that another issue..

Again, I'm not insulting you.

Paradox lets people do what they want, but on an extent. Racism is prohibited.

I can't see anything bad in consulting with the moderators or Johan himself. If two people can't settle an issue, there should be a third one who can decide.

good that u can spell.. we will see...

Too thick I think.

Now you're doing the same. You're insulting him. Don't fall a prey!:D

Good luck to him then.

Anyway where is Hax?

dont panic, believe me that he even know less about these issues than both of you combined… I was not insulting you, nor was I calling you out.. you called me a "idiot" because you are showing ur mental weakness in front of a argument.. thanks!

Last edited:
Not if Blue Emu stop it faster :D

Why do I think he should?:D

dont panic, believe me that he even know less about these issues than both of you combined… I was not insulting you, nor was I calling you out.. you called me a "idiot" because you are showing ur mental weakness in front of a argument.. thanks!

Hmm, and what about me? You seem to have completely ignored me and my requests of giving some arguments.

P.S. And I didn't call you an idiot, but you did.

I am trully sorry for you, I am 16 and feel pity for such stupidity.
What you call armguments are mere provokations, please stop humiliating yourself.

Why do I think he should?:D

Hmm, and what about me? You seem to have completely ignored me and my requests of giving some arguments.

P.S. And I didn't call you an idiot, but you did.

what is this now a class room...?? if u want arguments than open a history book, watch what is happening in the former republics.. and u will have ur argument.. as to my arguments, I will share with relevant people.

I am trully sorry for you, I am 16 and feel pity for such stupidity.
What you call armguments are mere provokations, please stop humiliating yourself.

Provocations.. who am I provoking.. kid, get out of ur gaming world for a bit..

what is this now a class room...?? if u want arguments than open a history book, watch what is happening in the former republics.. and u will have ur argument.. as to my arguments, I will share with relevant people.

Alright, discussion closed due to irrelevance of certain members.

P.S. I'm 17 so yes, it's sort of a classroom full of inexperienced and dumb kids.
P.P.S. "Mental weakness" is not an argument. Sorry.