• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rat u jugoslaviji se je skoro zavrsio, vas treba da je sramota za ovaj mod.. stvarno ste obicni jadnici!!

"Skoro"?? Hasn't is already? :p
Well why is then there hundreds of WW2 games?
Please if you haven't something good to say stop trolling. :eek:o

Please us English, the mods rules;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GFwrqnpsLs

Above is the best version of Boze Pravde that I could find. I implore you to include this, it is very good!

Thanks;)

Well why is then there hundreds of WW2 games?
Please if you haven't something good to say stop trolling. :eek:o

Please us English, the mods rules;)

Thanks;)

Slusaj balavce, I don’t need you to hold me a lecture kid. To make a mode about a war that just happened not too long ago in which thousands of people died, is just crazy, disrespectful and idiotic on ur part. If you didn’t know, ww2 happened two three generations ago majmune.. this mode only show how primitive you really are..anyways, there is no point in arguing sa blesom poput tebe…

Ps. Samo ti sijedi iza svog kompijutera smradu i uzivaj..

Last edited:

Thanks;)

You are having a Bosnia flag, and u are making Yugoslav War mods, but still you can’t speak the language.. what a idiot!!!

Beg_Birdal take it easy.It s just mod.Hax didn t want to insult anyone. I know that maybe you loose in war someone, and Im sorry. but this thred is just for modding HOI2 game, and its forbiden to talk about any racial talks or giving bad things to the mod, Like geting gennocide as event or something like that. In game mod you dont see anything insulting.Othervise Administrators will dellite that mod and those peoples accaunts

rat u jugoslaviji se je skoro zavrsio, vas treba da je sramota za ovaj mod.. stvarno ste obicni jadnici!!

Slusaj balavce, I don’t need you to hold me a lecture kid. To make a mode about a war that just happened not too long ago in which thousands of people died, is just crazy, disrespectful and idiotic on ur part. If you didn’t know, ww2 happened two three generations ago majmune.. this mode only show how primitive you really are..anyways, there is no point in arguing sa blesom poput tebe…

Ps. Samo ti sijedi iza svog kompijutera smradu i uzivaj..

You are having a Bosnia flag, and u are making Yugoslav War mods, but still you can’t speak the language.. what a idiot!!!

This thread is of the mod to a computer game dedicated to Yugoslav Wars. The mod crew is trying not to include things which could offend some people. If you don't like the mod, don't play it.

Every war is a tragedy, especially if it touches our families and those we love. But it's not the reason to reject all the remindings on these wars.

And it's really not a point in offending people without a reason. This is not that good. Moreover, rules are to follow. So please, don't argue in such rude words.

It would be nice if we in V0.3 have all missing countries and events to start wars with those factions.

Beg_Birdal take it easy.It s just mod.Hax didn t want to insult anyone. I know that maybe you loose in war someone, and Im sorry. but this thred is just for modding HOI2 game, and its forbiden to talk about any racial talks or giving bad things to the mod, Like geting gennocide as event or something like that. In game mod you dont see anything insulting.Othervise Administrators will dellite that mod and those peoples accaunts

Thank God I didn’t lose anyone in the war. But besides, this mode in general is racial and very very insulting.. i can’t believe that administrators are tolerating this mode…I mean, do the administrators know what the Yugoslav wars really represent, and in which time frame they happened..?? This is not a matter to be moding and joking around.. well we will see what John has to say about this one...

"Paradox is tolerating and in a sense promoting on its for profit community based website, a recent set of Yugoslav wars that destroyed millions of lives in middle of Europe.." I dont think that this is a good line, but sadly it is true!

It would be nice if we in V0.3 have all missing countries and events to start wars with those factions.

Is anybody working on it?

Well this is your ampinion, and this its ok.But look others mods, Like afganistan wars(2001), Vietnam wars, Iraq wars.In those wars many and much more people lose lives, in millions, but its not anfending because that mods dont promoting hatred or something. One thing that I dont like is that croatina avtar of this forum have U on the flag, because its for me insulting like some jew is insulting Swastika.

This thread is of the mod to a computer game dedicated to Yugoslav Wars. The mod crew is trying not to include things which could offend some people. If you don't like the mod, don't play it.

Every war is a tragedy, especially if it touches our families and those we love. But it's not the reason to reject all the remindings on these wars.

And it's really not a point in offending people without a reason. This is not that good. Moreover, rules are to follow. So please, don't argue in such rude words.

Well, let’s make a mode and call it “The Holocaust That Never Happened” we don’t need to include any of the original locations or have gas-chamber event.. is this what u are telling me?

well this is your ampinion, and this its ok.but look others mods, like afganistan wars(2001), vietnam wars, iraq wars.in those wars many and much more people lose lives, in millions, but its not anfending because that mods dont promoting hatred or something. One thing that i dont like is that croatina avtar of this forum have u on the flag, because its for me insulting like some jew is insulting swastika.

dude, this whole thing is racial.. I cant belive that the adminstartors are letting this slide!!!

Thank God I didn’t lose anyone in the war. But besides, this mode in general is racial and very very insulting.. i can’t believe that administrators are tolerating this mode…I mean, do the administrators know what the Yugoslav wars really represent, and in which time frame they happened..?? This is not a matter to be moding and joking around.. well we will see what John has to say about this one...

"Paradox is tolerating and in a sense promoting on its for profit community based website, a recent set of Yugoslav wars that destroyed millions of lives in middle of Europe.." I dont think that this is a good line, but sadly it is true!

I'm really glad (thank Goodness!) you didn't lose anybody in the war.

But besides, once again. What exactly is racial and insulting in this mod? It doesn't (and will not!) represent ethnic cleansing (if you mean them) of any kind. We are humans and know value of life and honour. Nobody is joking around the wars.

Every war destroys lives. It's a fact. Does this mean any reminders on them must be cleared? Everything must be forgotten? No, I think. Everybody should remember it in order not to do such horrible things as waging wars.

There's no point in insulting. We (the YW mod crew) don't insult anybody with our mod. Please point out the insulting places if you find any, and we'll change them into more acceptable. But please don't blame us for the deeds we hadn't done.

No, Im telling you that for moding mods is forbiden to add racial words, or events, even swastika is forbiden in regular game. Its just a mod, widauth any forbiden or insulting matterial. For exsample I will try to amke greather, Serbia, hax to liberate Bsonia Mesina greather croatia, its just pc games,
and pc games are for fun, not for joking or insulting somewhone.

@Beg_Birdal:
Why do you say bad things about this mod?
You did not lose a loved one in the war, i suppose you didnt fight in it. so why?

Have you even played it? There are no events yet! And if you have followed our work we wont include events that deals with major war crimes, we wont include them because Paradox wont allow it and we dont want to create bad debates on hate of croats, serbs, christians and musilims.

We want make the mod as realistic as possible. This is war. Every wars makes casualties among civilians, this one is no exception and went very bad yes. But it is no reason. We want to show a war to the general public that is widely unknown. We want to give the possibility to change history or make you relive it.

If you are angry becaus we could represent the genocides in the mod then i tell you that you will have the possibility to stop the war before it has even begun!

Well, let’s make a mode and call it “The Holocaust That Never Happened” we don’t need to include any of the original locations or have gas-chamber event.. is this what u are telling me?

Now that is racial if you create a mod called like so. It is accepted that there was Holocaust indeed.

dude, this whole thing is racial.. I cant belive that the adminstartors are letting this slide!!!

Well, it was you to start to whole thing, wasn't it?

The whole idea behind this mode is insulting.. What do Yugoslav wars really represent?? They are not the same as Iraq or Afghanistan, or any other war.. Well they might be similarity to Ruanda wars.. Yugoslav wars are wars based on constant genocide.. you don’t have to have a event to make it insulting, how don’t you understand it is already insulting.. the whole idea behind this mode is to serve as a playing platform for fanatics from former Yugoslavia…This mode is something that should have never been here in the first place..

The whole idea behind this mode is insulting.. What do Yugoslav wars really represent?? They are not the same as Iraq or Afghanistan, or any other war.. Well they might be similarity to Ruanda wars.. Yugoslav wars are wars based on constant genocide..
If you take this argument then i guess a man from iraq wont like a mod the iraq wars.
you don’t have to have a event to make it insulting, how don’t you understand it is already insulting..
We have access to 1st hand knowledge of the war, mulims, nato ppl and civilians from the area. WHat do you want more?
the whole idea behind this mode is to serve as a playing platform for fanatics from former Yugoslavia…
lolwut? How is that negative?
I find it ironic that your "Location" is SFRY.
This mode is something that should have never been here in the first place.
If you want complain to Johan see if he cares about it.

And btw you havent said why you fight this mod.
(with real arguments)

If you take this argument then i guess a man from iraq wont like a mod the iraq wars.

We have access to 1st hand knowledge of the war, mulims, nato ppl and civilians from the area. WHat do you want more?

lolwut? How is that negative?
I find it ironic that your "Location" is SFRY.

If you want complain to Johan see if he cares about it.

And btw you havent said why you fight this mod.
(with real arguments)

Not even all the dead people have been diged out yet and you all jumped to make a fun playing game out of it..shame shame…

ps. And you bet, that i will complain to John about it.. I don’t think that he realizes what is going on here.