• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And versions are going? Alpaha 0.001, 0.002.. Beta 0.01, 0.02 and final; 1.0 1.1.......

IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE IN 0.3 HAVE OTHER REPUBLICS!

At 0.05 we will hopefully have a beta, playable:)
1.0 will be our first real and then we will continue 2.0, 3.0 and sometimes with bugfixes 3.1 etc.

Well we have all republics in:D
Yes all revolters will hopefully be included in 0.03.

And please don't use caps lock;)

Capital of Croatia is Zagreb, not Novi Zagreb.

Great work here with v0.2!:D

I've found some time yesterday to give a try to new frontend picture. Not that I don't like that by TRP, but...:rofl: I like changing everything for myself:D

You could take a look at it:

bg_start_1st_try.jpg

And just in case somebody is interested which font is on the buttons:)
It's attached to this post.

A font from EU2, slightly corrected by my humble person:)

Attachments

• fonts.rar
    23,5 KB · Views: 25
Capital of Croatia is Zagreb, not Novi Zagreb.

Yeah, some other countrys also do have this fault. It will hopefully be fixed in 0.03;)

Great work here with v0.2!:D

I've found some time yesterday to give a try to new frontend picture. Not that I don't like that by TRP, but...:rofl: I like changing everything for myself:D

You could take a look at it:

picture

And just in case somebody is interested which font is on the buttons:)
It's attached to this post.

A font from EU2, slightly corrected by my humble person:)

Nice, I will see and add it maybe to the vanilla mod or the alternative pack.
And downloading those fonts;)
Thanks!

Report if you see any bugs!

And for sarajevo is capital, staro Sarajevo not Novo Sarajevo. And for Vojvodina is Novi Sad insted o Sid.

Hax what must be done for 0.3 except new countries and music?

I told TeutonburgerW to just put in revolt those Ids and i doing revolt for Western Bosnia. And before we realise 0.3 it would be nice if we see screenshots of those new countryes, because then we can make corections about some provicnes.

I told TeutonburgerW to just put in revolt those Ids and i doing revolt for Western Bosnia. And before we realise 0.3 it would be nice if we see screenshots of those new countryes, because then we can make corections about some provicnes.

Well we can do that in 0.04 there is no hurry.
Also have you seen the annex Vojvodina/Kosovo event?
Do you like it? :p

yes I see. I like it. Later we can make Dardanian state in west macedonia, I mean civil war and war betvine Albania and Macedonia.