• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey can i help to find gfx pics?
I am bored... :(

Well you could find important dates for Slovenia during the timeline and find pictures that could later be event_picture.

Example is Croatia in KR. It is Hungarys puppet and Hungary is Austria's puppet. It's weird cos Austria literally has no say in the affairs of it's puppets puppets. :D

Ohh... Alright.
Well what does TeutenburgerW says, he is in charge of the scenario.

SFRY? What for?

SFRY: Social Federal Republic of Yugoslavia ;)

Historical view, this mod is a simulation, not an ahistorical mod.

What shall this phantom, offmap SFRY simulate?

I just don't get into it.

If everyone is an SFRY puppet, until events fire to simulate it's disintegration, everyone only gets 1000 of each resource except manpower :D Keeps you good.

No, you're wrong. Because I made sure that SFRY is a off map nation (and thus, have no connections to anyone), the puppets can't send it 1+ surplus to its puppetmaster (= SFRY). However, for others situation like Serbia and Kosova, the later is under the normal puppet rules and thus send all it's surplus to their masters Serbia.

Some "proof" below:

of2913.png

great recources pics!

even as the mod, also great!

one little question, i used no time limit but it the scenario still ends where it begun, 1991

Last edited:
Won't it sound better as Absolutist? (not -ic)

And wow, my skins rock!:rofl:

great recources pics!

even as the mod, also great!

one little question, i used no time limit but it the scenario still ends where it begun, 1991

Thank you for the feedback!

Hmm... what could cause this problem?
Try this patch.

Sejdo Bajramović as HoS of Serbia? Yeah right.

Well that should be the cabinet of SFRY. Sejdo Bajramovic was like Stjepan Mesic presidents;)

If I download the mod right now, will there be events/AI included? Or did you guys just finish the map and are now moving to these things?