• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First of all, some fixes:

Put this country.csv in your db/ and your problems with colorscheme is fixed.

Put this Bosnia.inc in scenarios/YUG and the Bosnia capital is now Sarajevo.

For an official hotfix, I can't do much until the morning because I've just spent the last hour trying to track down the changes Hax made, so my own game stops crashing all the time; I'm going through the config files and saw that my world_names.csv wasn't there, so I gotta fix that until I can do some modding, but tomorrow, I will fix a few things if everythings well; like changing Serbia to SFR Yugoslavia; make SFR Yugoslavia have cores on Kosova and Vojdovina (and the player to revoke their autonmy); making Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia puppets to SFRY and make events that they decide to declare independence which SFRY must react to (war/not war/draw back declaration of independece etc).

NOw is everything ok with macedonia. But I cant Implant kosovo and vojvodina provinces, because its not same extensiion.I can change, but its says acces denied. This mod is weird.

What are you talking about?!?!

You open i.e. vojdovina.inc, copy the numbers within the nationalprovinces or controlled provinces (doesn't matter for now) and put it into nationalprovinces in serbia.inc and just save and you're good to go.

That is not complicated and it's very easy, so please, if you're not that good with computers, don't come and say that "this mod is weird" because it is not wierder than any other mod. Perhaps the problem is somewhere else, like you don't know how to edit things?

I have asked you several times now, which OS do you have?! if you have vista or win7, you have to run everything as administrator and/or move the armageddon root folder from c:\program files to c:\something in order to be able change this. Sadly, I don't run nor is in any power to change how Microsoft make their OS.

If I may ask, what are you doing now for version 0.2, in this moment?

And yes, can somebody give me corected files for Bosnian capital, corected colorscales(witch is for now ok, I dont know why) and adding cores for Serbia(Vojvodina and Kosovo) please. It would be more playable until 0.2 realsied.

As my favoruit mod guru says, white & sea. Tomorrow, I guess Hax will post a lists, but I can tell you so much that if you go back a couple of pages in this thread, I made some kind of priority list and those things will be included, plus a bit more...

What do you mean "not the same extension"? Extension of what? Of country files? Or what? "Access denied" - to what? If you don't tell us details, we can't look into the problem and solve it.

Amen.

well when I copy paste Kosovo and vojvodina provinces to Serbian national provinces, and want to save, its give me that folder with scenarios, and when I wanto to owerwrhite its say access denied. And for extensions I mean txt, and INC file

There is nothing that is .txt in scenarios/YUG

When you save, you must save as "all files" and make sure it has the ending "serbia.inc"; not "serbia", not "serbia.txt" or something else.

And sorry if I'm rude or something, but devoting lots and lots of time to something and then hearing that the mod is weird because they don't know how to do is a bit frustrating and not so constructive, me thinks... Either that, or I had one hell of a lousy day.

EDIT: Supaplex, now I see you have write that you have win7 which I'm 99% sure that causes your problem. You need to move your folder out from c:/program or c:/program files and always always right click and select "run as administrator".

Last edited:
well when I copy paste Kosovo and vojvodina provinces to Serbian national provinces, and want to save, its give me that folder with scenarios, and when I wanto to owerwrhite its say access denied. And for extensions I mean txt, and INC file

1. Are you using Notepad?
2. There shouldn't be any .txt files, as game uses .inc (information on country?) for country defining.
3. Is your file set read-only? If it is, remove the tick in file properties.

Gukan said:
I wasn't able to run the mod

The NTL patcher I have personally tried now (as we speak) three times with three different installations of HOI2 1.3 beta 2 (gosh what it take long time to install hoi2!) and all work great with the patch supplied (you could also try the link JRHINDO supplied, but if Quintelosky haven't uploaded a new one the last two days, it's the same)

I don't know what is causing you're problem; could you please re-install (make sure it's a cleen reinstall; rename vanilla folder, press unistall, choose repair, patch it up to 1.2) and try apply the patch once again to see if the problem persist?

One problem could be that if you're running vista or win7, that you have your paradox interactive folder in c:/program files and just double click parche when you have to run as administrator if you actually want it to perform the selected action.

If it still doesn't work, please pm with screenshot and I can see if I can spot the problem.

province 2021 is corrupted, I cant conqure.When I want to do that, AI send that division off map.

Last edited:
The NTL patcher I have personally tried now (as we speak) three times with three different installations of HOI2 1.3 beta 2 (gosh what it take long time to install hoi2!) and all work great with the patch supplied (you could also try the link JRHINDO supplied, but if Quintelosky haven't uploaded a new one the last two days, it's the same)

I don't know what is causing you're problem; could you please re-install (make sure it's a cleen reinstall; rename vanilla folder, press unistall, choose repair, patch it up to 1.2) and try apply the patch once again to see if the problem persist?

One problem could be that if you're running vista or win7, that you have your paradox interactive folder in c:/program files and just double click parche when you have to run as administrator if you actually want it to perform the selected action.

If it still doesn't work, please pm with screenshot and I can see if I can spot the problem.

Yeah, sure my problem will be solved with a clean install.
I have Vista os, but the game is not installed in programa files, i run the game as administrator and UCA was turned off.
The 1.3 beta 2 was downloaded from here and the NTL from here (and it seems to be a diferent from the NTL provided with the mod).

Development update:

I spent this morning with improving the starting scenario quite a bit and getting some good results.

- I've added SFRY (uses tag "YUG") to the starting scenario as an off-map nation (and thus, they will not build anything nor produce anything, but they will be good for historical and diplomatic reasons):

dcxvzk.png

- All nations (except Albania, Kosovo and Vojdovina; for last two, see a bit below) are now puppets to SFRY (but not for long...) in order to simulate the succesion of the SFRY member states later on (remeber: scenario starts at the 1th of june, 1991 and the succesion came later that month):

jjkxvr.png

- At start; Kosova and Vojdovina are autonomus parts of Serbia, but now, close to scenario startup, Serbian player or AI (ai chance for revoke autonoy is set to 99%) can decide to revoke their autonomy and become a full part of the Serb nation:

14t0ajl.png

- So the result between 1th of June (scenario start) and 25th of June (when Croatia and Slovenia can decide to declare independence) should look something like this:

2i71wfp.png

- Oh, almost forget the voting part:

20tl4ir.png

- Okey, so if Slovenia (or Croatia) decids to vote (hist.) it's up to the player (or AI, chance set to 99 for declaring independence): one will get the following event how to handle things; free or not:

9ay48z.png

- But then the big question comes; how will SFRY react to this outragous behaviour from Slovenia and Croatia? Well, let us take a look at that:

kb81so.png

- Okey, so if SFRY decide to show their muscles, go to war and force a sensible goverment, then so be it, but one can also choose to put diplomatic pressure on Slovenia (and Croatia) and threaten them with war if they don't obey... How would they react then? AI will most probably go to war, but if it is in the players hand... Who knows? ;)

The stony road to YW002

What should be in:

- All bugs found in YW001 squashed
- Revision of current politcal setup
- Provincenames on map
- Provincenames in csv
- All nations added to revolt.txt
- All nations have their full minister and leaders .csv
- Initial events for succesions, war, alliances and other.
- Fix all ID for easier work at the road ahead​

What hopefully be in:

- Music pack
- Other unknown stuff for now​

When it's hopefully done:

- As soon as possible (hopefully :rofl:)

Thoughts?

TeutonburgerW can you also make Scenario for RSK. Othervise good job everyone.

province 2021 is in bosnia, in the east side.

Can you do that looking this map, and using Gukans black and white map.

krajina.jpg

PS: In previus pages, you have Mesian ID map for croatia.

Last edited:
Can you do that looking this map, and using Gukans black and white map.

krajina.jpg

I don't have time nor energy to look up every single ID in order to make RSK; we are - last time I checked 10 people in the crew - and everybody have to pull their weight if we want something done. Currently, I'm at work and when I'm home again, there's is much more modding wise I have to do and spending two-three hours to gather all the ID's wont happen, but if you collect the ID, I spend an hour to make it work, sure, but I aint sitting 4 hours tonight for you to play RSK this evening. ;)

ok. I will try to find ID for RSK

Meisna give me ID map for croatia.

Last edited:
I recently downloaded and installed the mod and so far it looks GREAT, but i do have a question: Is there an event that sets research and gives you armies and such? I know it is only beta, but it's hard to rate the game when you have start everything from the bottom

I recently downloaded and installed the mod and so far it looks GREAT, but i do have a question: Is there an event that sets research and gives you armies and such? I know it is only beta, but it's hard to rate the game when you have start everything from the bottom

Nope.

Technically, it's not a beta, merely an alpha or even a pre-alpha. (Merely a version used for testing and developing purposes... not really for playing).

Technology and units haven't been touched for the first release. However, there's some progress going on for a soon-to-come version (if it's get accepted by rest of the crew):

6z7z3m.png

(Based on my and Amallrics discussion here)

This mod is weird.

:mad: Do something useful for this mod then blaming us others!

Now go and find provinces should be for RSK in the start, from the begging. Not what is conquered later! And the ID'S for every province!

So everything worked? The NTL patch and JSGME?
What OS have you? Windows XP, Vista or 7?
---------------------------------------------------------
FOR TW:
BUGS:

http://i44.tinypic.com/jjkxvr.png
Chief of Staff name is: Blagoje Adzic
--------------------------------------------------------
http://i40.tinypic.com/6z7z3m.png

Very good, simply but still you can research.
I allow that to be included in 0.02 if possible;)

EDIT: Supaplex please say 5 things you have done for this mod, please! ;)

P.S. TeutenburgerW, for making a great scenario I promote you to General!
Continue mod for us and you will hopefully get higher ranks;)

Gukan, for have made a stunishing map I promote you to Tsar!
Continue mod for us and you will hopefully get higher ranks;)

I cant find Mesian 2 map of Ids. In witch page it is?

version 0.002 it will be Beta still, or full mod will be in 1.0